For Sale Couple jackets for sale

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
Holden Racing winter jacket 2XL. Never worn. Main logo in front is embroidery. Paid $160 for it I'll take $130 obo.

J. Ferrar pea coat. Worn once. Very nice jacket. Size is XL. Paid $140 for it, I'll take $100 for it obo.

Thanks

null_zpsbaed8671.jpg

Last edited:

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
Holden Racing winter jacket 2XL. Never worn. Main logo in front is embroidery. Paid $160 for it I'll take $130 obo.

J. Ferrar pea coat. Worn once. Very nice jacket. Size is XL. Paid $140 for it, I'll take $100 for it obo.

Thanks

null_zpsbaed8671.jpg

to the top...............

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Now Now Tedders, that is NOT a legal ad. You MUST attach a piece of paper with your name and date NOT edit the information on!

Sorry just had to be THAT guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
snip it from coach..

"All pictures must contain a piece of paper with the seller's username and date written clearly and legibly. If we can't read it, it isn't there. If the username and date is not clearly visible in the photo, the thread will be deleted on sight."

technically he is ok because he has legible name and date… but technically he is also wrong because it says that he needs a piece of paper with name and date … so which MOD is gonna have the balls to delete another MOD's thread…

stay tuned...

Super

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
im all against the digitized names and dates

When the rule got changed I first took these pics. Then it got switched to written out on paper name, and date. If you think it'll help me sell them, I'll take new pics of it with a piece of paper in them. Thanks

addicted2bats

When the rule got changed I first took these pics. Then it got switched to written out on paper name, and date. If you think it'll help me sell them, I'll take new pics of it with a piece of paper in them. Thanks

I dont think it will help you sell them.....but you should be required to follow the same rules that everyone else has to follow.