Custom Demarini Bats

Joker

i was figuring $349, but they went all out. this does look cool though

hRdHie7.png

ghunt25

I'm a sucker for customizing, but even I have my limitations. I think this will be a hard sell since you can grab a regular One way less than MSRP.

Redman

It's an awesome idea and a decent amount of colors. But going to need a sale price come spring haha

M

MJL 00

Joker that is damn sweet BUT again like so many have said for $349-$399, no thanks

Redman

I could see $349 but for $399 I will pass. Hope fully it becomes cheaper and they add the whole lineup to it.

**** the whole line up would be nutts.

I'll customize chromes futures to say for woman softball, but keep those epic colors. Or a top gun quote down the side! Haha

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian

Quite possibly my favorite commercial of all time, that will be my halloween get up this year. Had a Despicable Me this last year for my daughter, so far nothing's getting in my way this year.

**** the whole line up would be nutts.

I'll customize chromes futures to say for woman softball, but keep those epic colors. Or a Top Gun quote down the side! Haha

Hey god dammit, don't you go getting all...... with a Top Gun quote you say?..... I kinda like that.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
I'm interested to see what happens with these custom ONE's. I'm guessing you can only get them directly through DeMarini, which means no major discounts on pricing. The standard '15 ONE will likely be available for $130-$150 NIW by the end of the year. The question I have is, do you think the custom paint bats will sell for more than the standard ones once they hit the second hand market? I'm doubtful.

That said, I went on their site and designed my own. Purple, white, neon green, and grey. Looked good!

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Instead of just unsubscribing and/or marking a Demarini e-mail as spam, I took a peek. I can get a One that is maybe cosmetically different than everyone else's for more than 3X the cost of a current One? OR I can get one that is "custom" with predetermined colors that other people will also buy?

In skimming I see most people are not down with a $399 possibly unique bat. Honestly I just want to know how to get Demarini to stop sending me e-mails I never signed up for.

I'm interested to see what happens with these custom ONE's. I'm guessing you can only get them directly through DeMarini, which means no major discounts on pricing. The standard '15 ONE will likely be available for $130-$150 NIW by the end of the year. The question I have is, do you think the custom paint bats will sell for more than the standard ones once they hit the second hand market? I'm doubtful.

That said, I went on their site and designed my own. Purple, white, neon green, and grey. Looked good!

They might sell for more than the "standard" version if someone likes the customization, but you're still going to be selling at a loss on the $400 you spent.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
They might sell for more than the "standard" version if someone likes the customization, but you're still going to be selling at a loss on the $400 you spent.

What I meant to say was, do you think they'll sell for MUCH more. I honestly can't see paying more than $10 or $20 dollars more for a "custom" bat that I did not customize myself. Especially if it has someone else's initials or number on it, or a stupid phrase, or something on it. That's a $200+ hit on the back end! Ouch.

Related question: do you get a custom bat as a return for a custom bat?

Cali_4sb

Coach
I think if they offered the cl22 or juggy as a custom they would sell 2X more. The ones a great stick but not worth 400$ cause it's custom.

TRaj2327

I guess I did, didn't I? Hahah. No wonder it looked so good. Good thing I've got connections over there.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Scroll tot he bottom of the email. Should be an unsubscribe link somewhere down there. Click it! Follow instructions! Done and Done!

Did that. Worked for awhile. I'm going to e-mail a picture of my checking account balance. They'll stop offering $400 bats.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
if demarini was smart, they'd track the color combos that ppl make, and use the most popular one for the next line of bats...