Custom full button jersey options?

sportwarrior

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey all. My team is interested in new jerseys, and I think we're going the full button baseball style route. Problem is, it seems every custom jersey place out there tailors toward the full dye tshirt type jersey. Boombah has an option for full button, but the customization options are rather limited and the price is way too high.

Is anyone aware of a good custom jersey site where I can get full button jerseys made? Any suggestions? Thanks!

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
we will Beat any price you get. Period

Who's your company? And weren't you banned from posting under your other screen name, Alpine25?

Cheapest price usually means cheapest quality!

Noodle is GTG. This other guy, hides who he is and who his company is....seems rather shady!

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
1st never ripped the tool bag off.. 2nd i never got him banned from here.. and lets see the post on the NGTG on me Dawson.. cause there are maybe 3 or 4 in the 10 years ive been doing.. so find your self a guy who can create art work cause the crap you put out is pure junk.. looks 3rd grade art projects

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
I rep For West Coast,

And he has been nothing but legit to me. Seems Like noodle ripped him off, then said a bunch of bs to get him banned from here. So do I support West Coast...hell yes. Once people try his product he now makes in house, you will see the quality, honesty and what Don really is about.

oakley if you would like to talk to Don I can get him to call you. But somehow I don't think that's what you want.

Maybe you should just see what comes of him dealing on here. Maybe you should get to know him, maybe you should talk about something you know about.

There are many NGTG for Noodle on facebook that I have seen....Does that mean he'll always be that? No it doesn't . SH#t happens, people grow, people learn....

West Coast Athletics now makes everything in house, has good artists, great product and now has the control over the items they make. Simple as that.

Try them out you won't be disappointed.

and for you Oakley, for the first 20 customers he gets, from the USA he will now make a set of full sub pullover dri fit jerseys for 20$ ea......

(plus art and shipping)
available to New USA customers only

pm to place order

And are you doing for me? I do not represent Westcoast AT ALL and NEVER will! I have talked with Don via email and I have no desire to communicate with the moron ever again.

No a few NGTG tags will not always follow you, but being banned and then creating a new screen name and not telling people who you are is shady!

Man up, take ownership, and be honest with people. Is that too much to ask?

noodle

lmfao.. you know exactly Don.. Just think.. I do artwork for 3 well known companies, and i do not have any issues. But like i told everyone else about you, dont care.. hope you do well, your problems are not mine.. so enjoy the rest of your life.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
You keep saying you are Don's rep, but I have a PM from you that says otherwise.......

Feb 6, 2015:
cutandsew said:
oakleydude44 said:
Are with vapor apparel? I live in Summerville and would love to design full time as my real job. Let me know.
No, I'm not. I have my own Cut and sew factory On the West Coast. I may be looking for more designers. Do you have a portfolio?

And I like how you played like you didn't know me, asking if I have a portfolio and all.

C'mon dude! Stop lying! You need to be banned again.

noodle

You keep saying you are Don's rep, but I have a PM from you that says otherwise.......

Feb 6, 2015:

And I like how you played like you didn't know me, asking if I have a portfolio and all.

C'mon dude! Stop lying! You need to be banned again.

wow.. now i can go take crap and go to bed..

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Don't fall for the BS from someone with no feedback and low pricing...noodle has been here and is a reputable person...

I don't believe in the "you get what you pay for" stuff with uniforms nowadays because I'll put my stuff against anyone out there no matter what the price but I can't quote you full button full subs because I haven't done one yet and I'm way to OCD to do it without doing one or two orders first, so go with someone who has...

DIA

Part Time Player
Hello,

My name is Garrett. I am with Dialed In Athletics. We are based out of Chico, CA. We can do Full Sub Button Up Jerseys for you. The price point is higher than our standard full sub jersey, but we can do it for you. All of our products are printed, pressed, cut, and sewn in house. If you would like to get Full Sub Button Up Jerseys, or are even interested in other styles of jerseys we produce; please contact me at [email protected]. You can check out our website at www.dialedinathletics.com. Thank you for your time.