For Sale/Trade Custom Open Back Vinci TJ1952 13.5"

RalphG427

On the bench
I just bought this off the board. Originally had white lace that was an eyesore to me, so I swapped it out with black lace. The glove hasn't been used since. Original owner said he used it for catch and in some games, it was about 40-50% broken in when I got it and was on the border of being able to be used in a game, with the new lace this glove stiffened up and will need some more breaking in before being able to be used in a game. It will close all of the way (I use TIP) but its stiff. It does have a wide and deep pocket as you can see in the pictures that will swallow a softball up with ease. Back side is black mesh. There is some discoloration in the palm from use. I'm asking $175 shipped via USPS Priority/Insured - PayPal only, please send as gift or add the fees in. Trades would be for new ASA or USSSA stamp bats, 27 or 28oz only, or open back, 12.5" and up gloves. Traded for L1

Last edited:

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
Interested in a 13.5" Legit+loot? Pretty much same condition as this. Maybe 2 weeks out of the box.

RalphG427

On the bench
I would also consider a trade for a well broken in OG ASA stick since I have a tourney coming up next weekend

RalphG427

On the bench
thanks lumpy, I can never get a feel for Mikens tho, probably should have put that Easton/Worth is my preference