Custom Socks...what are your thoughts?

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
Everybody wears socks when they play so why not get some customized team socks. Here are some we've recently completed and more are on the press

What are your thoughts?

9e93e0146ce08bb692a20748ca21abe1_u2kg.jpg

Last edited:
I'd only get them if they were the socks that had individual slots for each toe. Those have been scientifically proven to add 30' feet to bombs...

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
this is taking gay to new levels

There are matching socks on basketball teams, football teams, volleyball teams, baseball teams, etc. Almost everybody buys sock that range from $7-$15 bucks and what the hey why not get some that match your teams colors for the same price.

It's not for everybody just like a lot of guys still think sublimation is retarded, gay or a waste of money. Or how about the guys who own 317 bats, 54 different gloves, etc....it's all relative my friend.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
There are matching socks on basketball teams, football teams, volleyball teams, baseball teams, etc. Almost everybody buys sock that range from $7-$15 bucks and what the hey why not get some that match your teams colors for the same price.

It's not for everybody just like a lot of guys still think sublimation is retarded, gay or a waste of money. Or how about the guys who own 317 bats, 54 different gloves, etc....it's all relative my friend.

Hey let me know when you are doing the matching underwear GB.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!

I've yet to see a grown ass man wearing high ass socks playing slow pitch softball except for old men.... sorry, I know the profit margins are probably high on these.... but anyone who actually buys them from you to play slowpitch will also have an AARP card.

Clove

Banned User
Should merge this thread with the sandals thread. Nothing says weekend athlete like socks and sandals.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
btw, to the OP I think you shouldn't act so pissy about the answers guys are giving you. You asked for opinions, your targeted audience is giving you negative answers/feedback. That's basically market research in a nutshell. IMO I think this is a product that should be aimed more toward the fastpitch female market.