For Sale Custom SP135 A2000 Build At Retail Price

Bow Commander

Thread resurrection, but are any of you guys gaming your sp135's? I'm thinking about ordering one and want to know if you're happy with its size.

GtownSteelFan

Thread resurrection, but are any of you guys gaming your sp135's? I'm thinking about ordering one and want to know if you're happy with its size.

I love my SP135. Perfect for the outfield and the web really engulfs the ball once it's broken well. I've got 4 of them now. Fits well on my hand too with two in the pinky.

Bow Commander

This years 13.5" model didn't even come in a lht until recently. I got mine through the sbf store and should have it in hand early next week. You should pm milocoman for pricing.
Pardon my ignorance, mpt, is that where milicoman can do a custom glove at retail price? It’s not one of the group buys? I’d love to see yours when it comes in.

jlee

Pardon my ignorance, mpt, is that where milicoman can do a custom glove at retail price? It’s not one of the group buys? I’d love to see yours when it comes in.

Interested as well... I am looking to buy a SP135 but not a fan of the color scheme that is on the SFF store.