Price Check Custom TJ1952

jordane1187

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to try and sell this even though I know it is going to be hard because it has my name embroidered on it... It is an awesome glove it is just to big for me. I am going to be sticking with BMB-OB. The glove is minty, I have played catch with it 3 times and it has no oils or conditioner put on it

photo_zpsecc37d8c.jpg

photo2_zps61e1c3c1.jpg

photo3_zpsc5a07518.jpg

jordane1187

Addicted to Softballfans
my middle name is Michael if that counts... and I am not trying to sell it here... i was just curious to know what the vinci gurus thought this would go for

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Just list it as a 1 of a kind (unicorn) "Jordan Elliott signature series"

Next, create a fictitious website/profile for Jordan Elliott and glam it up so someone can Google it for "authenticity"

Then you might be able to find a sucker to give you what you paid for it

Either ^^^that^^^ or I'd probably give you $100 :rolleyes:

MaverickAH

I don't know how old you are or how long you intend to play, but my advice to you would be, unless you have cash flow issues, to hold on to it. At some point you will want to use it.

My big question is if you don't like big gloves, why would you go through the expense of ordering a 13.5" custom??? Curious.........

Another option would be to just stick it in a display box as a memento. It's what i'd do!

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Mav hit the nail on the head. Why order a 13.5 beauty if too big? We all know its a great glove and actual size on the TJ = stamp size

jordane1187

Addicted to Softballfans
The girlfriend ordered it for me for Christmas... She knew my BMB-OB played smaller than the listed 13 so she took it upon herself to try and get me a glove that was actually bigger.

Spackler

...got that goin for me
The girlfriend ordered it for me for Christmas... She knew my BMB-OB played smaller than the listed 13 so she took it upon herself to try and get me a glove that was actually bigger.

I dont care what anybody says your girlfriend rocks....

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
She must be history... otherwise, this is cold-blooded and no more nookie for you!

Or did you just discover she doesn't really exist? In that case, sell away!