D worlds

bigstan03

Addicted to Softballfans
Who is heading down to disney for this ? A like to get a chance to meet some board bros down there who I have dealt with on here .

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
Huzzdog and myself will be playing in the c worlds with national gold and diamond/tyja

AKainer20

Addicted to Softballfans
Huzzdog and myself will be playing in the c worlds with national gold and diamond/tyja

Playing C worlds also. Hope we get a chance to play against you again. Playing with Lonestar Sports this year out of South Texas - Houston.

How is your team this year? I think I our you a beer or 4 from that azz whoopin we gave yall at C worlds in 2008. :D

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
playing c worlds also. Hope we get a chance to play against you again. Playing with lonestar sports this year out of south texas - houston.

How is your team this year? I think i our you a beer or 4 from that azz whoopin we gave yall at c worlds in 2008. :d

lol good point a beer is deserved......up and down all year lost a few key guys but playing well at the right time.....first year pitcher doing well for us......

blake.w

Addicted to Softballfans
i will be down there playing at the major worlds that weekend in the stadium. its always a good time

AKainer20

Addicted to Softballfans
lol good point a beer is deserved......up and down all year lost a few key guys but playing well at the right time.....first year pitcher doing well for us......

Good to hear bro, we just added 3 new strong pickups at the end of last month but lost our veteran pitcher to a knee surgery. Fool was playing kickball!!!!

Orlando is always good times, went down there last year for B worlds we got our azzes kicked but it was fun.

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
Its tough losing key guys....our lf signed a baseball contract and left...that def hurt........havent been to disney since we won it in 04'......

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
myself and my FALSE CRACK brothers will be there out of Washington State. this is right around the corner fellas

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
Playing C worlds also. Hope we get a chance to play against you again. Playing with Lonestar Sports this year out of South Texas - Houston.

How is your team this year? I think I our you a beer or 4 from that azz whoopin we gave yall at C worlds in 2008. :D

you guys go to any major tourneys this year???

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
We played in 3 conference/major turneys.....never had a full team for any of them but finished the top 10 in 2 of them..

AKainer20

Addicted to Softballfans
you guys go to any major tourneys this year???

Played in the major in Houston, Space City Classic. Took 5th. We lost to Fence Brokers and Woodlaw/Miken.

We only play once a month due to families and work commitments. But have had some decent success as a team.

T-mac

Addicted to Softballfans
we just went to the double major in seattle. wasnt sure if you guys were there or not

bigstan03

Addicted to Softballfans
Good i will be down there playing with Lites Out in D its always fun to watch the big boys hit in the stadium.

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
It would be nice to get to bat wars....i have been in michigan the last 3 years and no bat wars there...def need to check it out

AKainer20

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope we are hitting crappy balls. With only 2 HR's save the HR's for the big hitters and let everyone else base hit and play defense. 2 years ago I saw some very good defense at C worlds in Michigan.

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
Will be down there,team synergy.

Nomar maybe we will see you again like nationals. I believe we are hitting dome decent balls in worlds, same as we hit in nationals, I font remember shat they were maybe nomar remembers.

Dove#12

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah we were bumped Nationally about a month ago! I guess they haven't updated the national site.