Need Help daddydaycare

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Josh jammer sr is ngtg bought beats by dre niw from him and they didnt work wont refund me money back contacted him right away he told me guy who he gets them from is no longer around and hes not gonna refund me because its not his problem

trip

stfu
did this originate here or facebook, since you posted the same thing there

and for **** sakes use sentences

trip

stfu
if you don't pay a bill and it gets sent to collections it doesn't get deleted for a long time, regardless if you rectify the situation or not

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
It happened on here....and hes still selling stuff on here. Not sure if hes selling beats,but he is trading and selling bats. Still is ngtg he owes me 300 and i have tons of texts to prove everything

Joker

Josh jammer sr is ngtg bought beats by dre niw from him and they didnt work wont refund me money back contacted him right away he told me guy who he gets them from is no longer around and hes not gonna refund me because its not his problem

It happened on here....and hes still selling stuff on here. Not sure if hes selling beats,but he is trading and selling bats. Still is ngtg he owes me 300 and i have tons of texts to prove everything

if this deal was for beats and you said it happened here, how can you say you're not sure he's selling beats?

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
I said im not sure if he's selling them anymore on here but that's how i met this guy on here. He sold me beats a couole of times before. Than i bought 4 more off of him 2 worked and 2 didnt. He said he would make it right than he started making up stories like his supplier dissappeared or he can't afford to pay me back cause hes laid-off...and than one day i texted him and got a text back saying they don't know what im talking about they just got this phone number...i did pay paypal but send it as friends and family but like i said i did other deals with him before so figured i could trust him

wcoastsoftball

You met him here ok. But did this is why we post selling threads with pics and everything requested. As a mod, not sure what I can do- take your word for it he sold them as a deal here, or it was a casual thing. Maybe a buyer beware?

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
The thread is gone so i can post the url he sold these all the time on here if you go back to his past i placed at least 4 to 5 orders thru the years with him just the last one i placed he just got real shady about things once i asked for my money back after back and forth texts..he actually said he would replace them but quickly came back to say his supplier is not longer to be found.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Must be knock-offs with that kind of failure rate. Guessing you are re-selling.

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Why would i resell bro im not a scumbag like him....i actually would feel bad if i screwed someone over

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Not judging. You bought 4+(?) of them off him. I just don't go through headphones that hard.

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought he ment im trying to resell the broken ones miss read....... but daddydaycare is a scum for pulling this

Joker

You met him here ok. But did this is why we post selling threads with pics and everything requested. As a mod, not sure what I can do- take your word for it he sold them as a deal here, or it was a casual thing. Maybe a buyer beware?

the last selling thread this guy posted for beats was in 2012

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
What would you like to know joker.....ive bought from this guy multiple times for friends,family ,teamates etc.... he always sent me product and sometimes i had problems and they always were fixed.....but my last shipment that he sent me i ordered 4 beats pro 150 each 2 didnt work he said he would make it right and than strung me along.....than one day he came back telling me the guy he gets them from dissappeared. He cannot refund me money or get me replacements cause he cant afford it...than i texted him and got a text message back saying that they just got this phone number and they dont know what im talking about.....what other info would you like to know bud?

Joker

it took 23 posts and 4 days to get all the info out, all this should have been included in post 1

wcoastsoftball

softballguy, I don't want to see anyone get screwed over on this forum, but with out a thread pertaining to the sold items I just can't see where this is an issue for sbf. Maybe someone here can help you get the cash back?

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
How can i post thread on here since it was deleted and also this has all to do with softball fans since he is a member and he sold this stuff on here plenty of times ....idk any other way to prove this i do have text messages pertaining to this

Joker

whatever you do don't give people any additional information such as text messages or a phone number/full name/email address

sleepin4matty

Management Material
How can i post thread on here since it was deleted and also this has all to do with softball fans since he is a member and he sold this stuff on here plenty of times ....idk any other way to prove this i do have text messages pertaining to this

Post screenshots of the text messages, ask a mod like wcsoftball to open up the thread of him selling the beats. that's a start....