Need Help daddydaycare

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
I could care less if i get banned bro....and this site allowed him to sell this **** on here ....and he contacted me off this site to sell more ..he guarantee all his stuff would work or i would never have bought....and i can afford the real deal ....i dont use beats at all i think they are all over priced he bought them for his kids he didnt wanna buy real ones ...and i stated this guy guarantee all his stuff to be working ....

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
I love tough keyboard heros whos opinion is so far from what the right thing should be.....read the forum if your gonna comment on this...and there is no way that im harassing this guy since he is the coward that blocked me ....karma has its place in life and he will get his its ok the next call i make is his place of employment capital city solar in California

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I can't find it anymore, but at one point, selling of "fake" anything was banned. Gateway man was selling Foakleys by the Warehouse load every week until they stopped it. So if you are saying you bought fake goods on here and were breaking the rules then you are asking to be banned or at least infracted.

We are not saying what he sold you was right. We are saying it was 10 months ago and you need to let it go. Lesson learned.

Trust me. If you had a peg leg to stand on, JOKER would be there with a prosthetic to help you hound this guy until X-mas 2016.

And if you contact him at work and reference SBF at all. You WILL be IP banned. What happens at SBF STAYS at SBF and this did NOT happen in a SBF thread.

RC#13

Part Time Player
I live in the bootleg capital of the universe. Who asks for a refund on fake ****?? As we say around here....."You be *****ed!"