Dam it!

Normy

Just when season was about to start, my town of Midland was hammered by flood waters caused by heavy rains and dam breakage. 3 big lakes spilled into the river that runs here through Midland. Our complex had about 9 feet of water flowing through it. Absolutely trashed. Thankfully no one was hurt/killed.

If it's not one thing it's another. Can't wait to put 2020 in the rearview. Somebody grab a Combat and hit a few for me..

Normy

Dam, that sucks Normy. If I catch that can collector, I'll try to get that Rogo back and swing a few for you. Just kidding I don't want that garbage back, but sucks bro.
If you end up changing your mind, I'll send you one of my coveted gamers for you to use this season Tony ;)

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I don't really know what is worse to be honest..............Having your fields under water with no way that you can play on them........Or having an *******, over reaching, power hungry governor that shuts down everything and threatens you with arrest and fines if you're out on the perfectly good fields they won't let you play on.

Normy

I don't really know what is worse to be honest..............Having your fields under water with no way that you can play on them........Or having an *******, over reaching, power hungry governor that shuts down everything and threatens you with arrest and fines if you're out on the perfectly good fields they won't let you play on.
Most Michiganders are about ready to go full out anarchy pretty soon. The only thing that would surprise me now is if she did/said something that actually made sense.

TheKid33

Star Player
Dude.. That sucks.. But I'm glad to hear y'all are ready to get your season started. I'm down in metro Detroit.. So this gives me hope we'll be able to start our summer season (usually begins 2nd or 3rd week of July) on time.

Some of my team are meeting up at our leagues fields today to hit. Haven't swung a bat since mid October so I'm just happy to get out there.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur

You pretty much said it. That woman is a communist, and openly hates the citizens of her own state. She has perhaps the most imperious attitude I've ever seen out of someone in public office. When are people going to learn to stop voting POSs like her into office? I don't even care what party you are, no one should like, respect, or even tolerate any of the actions she's taken during this corona crap. She's taken an already bad situation and made it exponentially worse.

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
Someone I played with when I lived in Midland said they started clean up at Red Coats the other day. So you should be good in a couple weeks, hopefully.

Normy

You pretty much said it. That woman is a communist, and openly hates the citizens of her own state. She has perhaps the most imperious attitude I've ever seen out of someone in public office. When are people going to learn to stop voting POSs like her into office? I don't even care what party you are, no one should like, respect, or even tolerate any of the actions she's taken during this corona crap. She's taken an already bad situation and made it exponentially worse.
I give her props for calling a state of emergency for my hometown after the flooding. All the other shenanigans with this virus...not a fan. When she outlawed motorboating for a few weeks in April, it made my skin crawl. That's the safest place to be you idoit!

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans

The problem is she only has to reach three areas (Detroit, Lansing & Grand Rapids) and they are usually always voting Democrat. That is most of our state’s population. Screws the rest of the state.

Normy

Someone I played with when I lived in Midland said they started clean up at Red Coats the other day. So you should be good in a couple weeks, hopefully.
Awesome news! Jesse does a great job keeping the complex in tip top shape. I think Emerson was hit harder since it's close to the river but we don't play down there much. I'll try to put a few pics on here of the fields during the flood and after.

tonys1

Might start going over the bomb limit. Totally understandable.

Modified, bro. We don't play with those silly "bomb limit" rules and pitchers breakdancing or taking walking starts after their bats roll around in their vans or whatever you do in America :D

Normy

Modified, bro. We don't play with those silly "bomb limit" rules and pitchers breakdancing or taking walking starts after their bats roll around in their vans or whatever you do in America :D
Lol! Toad and his minivan. Too funny

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
My governor shut down everything in the State Of Washington...The whole state. Everything is happening over the west side of the Cascades in the Seattle area........But, over here we can't play any ball. Nothing and it doesn't look like anything until at least the second week of July. Putting the old man on edge. :(