Damn rain..

doog47

Addicted to Softballfans
I live in Ontario and it hasent stop ****in raining here for 2 weeks...Ive already missed 6 league games and a tourny...

Long Bombers 7

LB7 a One Man Wolf Pack
your not the only one broskie....everyone is dealing with weather..

somehow some way , we have played in 4 tourneys so far...but muddy ass conditions, and delays, and other one getting canceled

so its been a struggle to do anything ....

AveregeJay

Banned User
I'd help ya out but I dont get paid for stuff outside the US, have been sent to Cali and Arizona for wild fires before tho

Town hall at Slave Lake Alberta

townhall-burning.jpg

A forest fire has wiped out 1/3rd of the entire town.

1297167021423_ORIGINAL.jpg

Country35

Banned User
damn Jay that looks like its gonna end up doing billions of dollars in damage....they should be flying in fireman from all over the country to help with that one. But once it gets that big a little wind can make it impossible to fight effectively. You gotta pray for rain at that point.

RColeman23

Addicted to Softballfans

somehow some way , we have played in 4 tourneys so far...but muddy ass conditions, and delays, and other one getting canceled

no rain in So cal

AveregeJay

Banned User
It's quite sad, I've sent in my donation to the Red Cross for relief efforts, my wife is heading up there Wed to Friday to work with the animal rescues/emergencies.

Sad stuff.

KidCuppy

Addicted to Softballfans
Was going to complain about all the rain and crappy weather here in CT but after seeing the devistation where you are im very thankful we do not have wildfires...

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports

Right... I hate that ****. It is better than widespread fires tho..

spdracer7326

Addicted to Softballfans
I live in Ontario and it hasent stop ****in raining here for 2 weeks...Ive already missed 6 league games and a tourny...

I am not sympathizing with you because you are from Canukastan … but I do agree that this rain has to stop!

wink

Winkleton
Hate to rub it in, But here in Atlanta a little rain here and there, but for the most part, we are high and dry and playin some ball, baby!:D

second2noone

looks like our league game is cancelled here in socal. :( It's raining today.

I need a break from playing too much anyways. Sorry guys, not trying to rub it in.

tlby13

Addicted to Softballfans
It's been great here in Saskatchewan, other than windy as hell for 4 days, but that's gone today!

Sorry about Cold Lake though, been following the news about it on the web. We're all praying for you guys up there, but just glad so far no casualties.

dsmccain

Addicted to Softballfans

I've your team sponsored by Tampax??? Its just rain, stop acting like a bunch of p****ies