Daurbanlegend & Goosepimp 2014 DeMarini Demo

Zilla49

<font color="#FF3399">Zilla Monster</font>
Where and when are you guys meeting Zilla?

Hey brotherman I'm getting details ironed out tomorrow! I'll keep y'all updated tomorrow. Pumped for the bp with some DeMarini bros from other states, the new line, and videos

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Come to SoCal we can you a private field... Weather out here is super nice!.. 73 degrees today.

California has the most reps/dga's than any other state and it seems like you west coast guys can only find one of them....

Im in just email me my boarding pass

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Columbia, MO would be the perfect place. They have a couple different places with indoor cages.

LSX, when I come hit with you in Columbia I will bring anything I have in my bag. I have a couple of people who are interested that will come with and or meet us. I may send a heads up to Adam since he hasn't swung a DeMarini since the 375.

I'll drive anywhere to hit but Ian Castle is your DGA for Missouri hit him up for a demo ...he has his demo bats as well ...

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there a DGA anywhere around me in western NC? (asheville) ????? I'm interested to swing the new juggy.....

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Chad I will be coming to Fremont have you been to the facility there? I have access to an indoor facility here in Youngstown for those willing to make a drive...pm me to set something up...

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Chad I will be coming to Fremont have you been to the facility there? I have access to an indoor facility here in Youngstown for those willing to make a drive...pm me to set something up...

I live about 15 mins from Fremont. ...I know of the indoor batting cages (fremont batting range) but not of any other facility in Fremont. ... my local rec has an indoor hitting place...70 foot long but only 12 foot high, they only charge $10 per hour to rent them

Daurbanlegend

BP Legend
I live about 15 mins from Fremont. ...I know of the indoor batting cages (fremont batting range) but not of any other facility in Fremont. ... my local rec has an indoor hitting place...70 foot long but only 12 foot high, they only charge $10 per hour to rent them

That's a decent height... That way you can work on hitting 10ft piss rockets... I just hate short cages cause it ruins your timing...

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
When will you be in Fremont?

I have a friend in Findlay that's putting together a demo group. Dates will be announced as soon as i schedule them....

Gonna be in NW Ohio this weekend might stop somewhere southeast of Toledo if we can get some guys to get something together under short notice...:thumb:

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
If there is going to be a juggy and one there I will try to make the trip. ... those 2 bats greatly interest me. ... maybe even the new AM

a108stiches

Addicted to Softballfans
OK. I was there...hit all the bats. ready. All bats were 27s, the Juggy felt heavier than most. The Mercy was a 26. The balls being used were a mix of everything. The one thing I can tell you about the balls, is that they all sucked. very old, soft. That being said, the performance of all the bats was better than what I thought they would be. We had 7 of our guys there, as well as Adam Rockoff. Also about 10 others showed up to try out the bats. These were the only bats hit for about 3 hours straight. There were several levels of ball players, even a girl showed up. Lets go one by one. The Juggy the barrel seems to me to be similar to last years CL22, which should make it more durable. It has more of and end load than last years J3A. its also a little stiffer. The J3A WAS my ASA bat of choice, no more. The pop on this thing blows that away. You will not be disappointed. Even an old guy that showed up...his swing was awful. he was hitting it 285,,,he said he has never hit a ball that far. The Stadium, also very hot out of the wrapper, similar to the CL22 except a little stiffer handle. Felt like I had more control vs. last years. I am lefty and like the left field line...this will be my new USSSA bat. The Flipper is extremely similar to the aftermath...that same loud crack right out of the wrapper. Ken says there is an extra layer this year that will make it more durable...If thats the case, it doesnt show in the performance..just as good as the aftermath. The ONE..this was interesting. To me it felt like a dud right from the start. Once 150 swings were put on it, it completely changed. It was hitting knucklers all over the field. Feels like the old CL22ASA red and white one. I loved that bat once it broke in and I think as this ONE continues to be hit, it will surprise poeople. The ONE is very balanced, Stiff, and i would think durable. Time will tell. If you are looking for a dual stamped bat, I beleive Demarini did a good job with it. I have the luxury, thanks to Ken to get two bats. I will take the Juggy and the Stadium both in 27s. Same weight I swunfg in the old models. The Mercy is still Stupid hot. Reminds me of the balance senior wink wink!!!! What ever you decide you will not be dissappointed. If you want to talk to Ken about spec or more performance, he is the man. Find him on the demarini headbangers facebook. Have a great year

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Pretty much sounds like the mercy was the hottest of the group. Can't wait. I know my 2013 mercy outhit my sr.1

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans

I'd come out to Youngstown to try them out. LMK if you decide to do that and when.