Daurbanlegend & Goosepimp 2014 DeMarini Demo

Daurbanlegend

BP Legend
It's far away from me, but for Cleveland, is it still possible to rent out Up to Bat West, or whatever it's called?

If y'all can set something up I'm sure we can make it happen... Just send Josh a PM and let him know... I'll be leaving VA around 4am which will put me in OH around 10 or 11 so the day will be wide open..

jsiders6

Addicted to Softballfans
I wish factory hitters did this all over their area. We all swinging last years stuff still...

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
You going to do rounds of .44/375 and review, and rounds of .52/300 and review?

Versus doing one big bucket of balls and who knows the cor/comp being pitched.....

jsiders6

Addicted to Softballfans
OK lets keep it simple "I wish others did what you guys are doing in their respective areas. We all swinging last years stuff still..."

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
So it's there any confirmed days/locations/times in ohio this weeKend?

still working with a couple board bros to get something setup for Sunday at a location outside of Cleveland...if not then i will post up when I will be back in the NW Ohio area....

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Need some Cleveland Board Bros to step up and chime in with a place with some tunnels....can only find the large indoor places like Force and Rivals and i don't believe those places have tunnels just an open area....

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
Need some Cleveland Board Bros to step up and chime in with a place with some tunnels....can only find the large indoor places like Force and Rivals and i don't believe those places have tunnels just an open area....

Up to Bat West is in Brooklyn, OH has multiple tunnels and is near Cleveland. http://www.uptobatwest.com

There's another place near Cleveland where Combat did a demo 1 or 2 years ago, but I can't find the name of it on my phone. I'll have to look later.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Hoping you guys do a Juggy vs Aftermath individual comparison for 44s and 52s...

+1 here! This is what I'm really interested in, as most folks are doing a "balls are .52/300 .44/375, classic m's ect" - not one dedicated "this is a .52/300 only" ect

I know my AM's mash .52's, but I'm really interested in the juggy on the .52's

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
If anyone would like to hit Sunday I have few guys local interested and few that would be driving in if we have enough interest we could open it up and get the entire facility to ourselves in Austintown .....

http://diamond9dev.com

Last edited: