Dc41

pj3p

Senior Power Hitter :-)
my point still stands, compression does more damage to bats than the cor does.

If your point is still standing it is getting its third standing 8 count.

If you really think a 40 cor ball is safe because it is 325 compression,
go ahead hit those 40 cor balls to your little hearts content.
Then when you mysteriously keep breaking all of your bats.....
just blame the manufacturer for making a sub standard product.
Maybe you should talk to someone who has actually designed softballs.
You know Buggs or Tattooball. You might just find out that you don't know what you think you know.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Gamed my DC yesterday in a tournament. Was a little cold in the morning but I swung it anyway. First swing was a BB up the gut the pitcher barely got a glove on. Total accident BTW. Had quite a few nice liners over the infield. Even terribly mi**** a ball to left that went out. Love the feel of this thing. Cage swings dont do it justice. Fairly certain my u trip jeff hall is going on the block since I have a gamer dc and one in the wrapper.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tee session this morning breaking in a newish OG Blackout, starting to get her opened up...
Started off to retrieve balls on the last rotation and found two .44/425s under my bag; hello let me introduce you to DC

Both shots were noticeably quicker to the fence than the BO and both cleared by good measure :cool:

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I finally got to swing my white dc today. Hit 22 balls off a tee. Mixture of 52's and 44's. Put 8 out on a 310' field. The last shot went about 360. I was giggling like a little girl. This bat is ridiculous. Easily the best bat I've ever hit straight out of the wrapper. Can't wait to hit live pitching this Wednesday.

How do you feel that it did against the .52's??

I ask because we can now use ANY legal bat utrip or ASA that isn't on the banned list. I currently have a DNA and a juggy, but don't know if I want to swing a DC over either of those......

lx_2nv

Coach
B-Rad - in the cage the 50 hit DC had the same exit speed as my 300 hit juggy on 52s...good chance I'll game it in ASA over the juggy. Seems to be more forgiving.

Tictac020

Addicted to BP

I ask because we can now use ANY legal bat utrip or ASA that isn't on the banned list. I currently have a DNA and a juggy, but don't know if I want to swing a DC over either of those......

Just BP'd last night on 300' field and both my white DC's hit the 52/275 and 52/300 balls with ease! I would take it over any bat right now! My triad stroked the 52 balls as well! These bats hit all balls well! I say they hit the 52's better then my well broken in og100h....but 44/375-or 400's with my 100h is just a match made in heaven!!

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I figured being utrip balls were .53/275 that is may hit a .52/300 slightly better. Don't know for sure. Guess I may just have to try one, although I like the looks of the black one a tad better :D

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
Also, does anyone have any info on the miken Freak 12 maxload coming out? I would love it if it swung the same weight wise as my miken triad black and blue....with just a 1/2oz endload that it feels great through the zone! I know that people are saying the 2015 black DC-41
Swings heavier than the white DC, so I am wondering if the freak 12 gonna swing differently as well! I have never been more pumped for a bat as I am with this freak 12 coming out! I love 12" barrels! And to have the DC technology barrel with it? Ohhhhhh boy!

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
I figured being utrip balls were .53/275 that is may hit a .52/300 slightly better. Don't know for sure. Guess I may just have to try one, although I like the looks of the black one a tad better :D

A .25lb of compression is not even enough to warrant hardly any difference! U literally may see a 1foot difference on some occasions! I measured my hits and two 52/275's went 325' and about 5 to 6 52/300's were in the same range! I did have 3 or 4 52/275's go around 305-315' range....but like I said, it's all in how I swung on that given ball that was thrown! My opinion is I didn't feel any difference in a .25lb compression of the two balls! They both flew off the white DC's and the triad! It just makes you happy to see these bats perform against these so called "mush/pillow" balls....to get the job done makes me feel better getting into league and tourney time around here since we switched to 52/275 balls this year! Going from the 44/400 of last year!

BOLTMAN21

Manager

B-Rad - in the cage the 50 hit DC had the same exit speed as my 300 hit juggy on 52s...good chance I'll game it in ASA over the juggy. Seems to be more forgiving.

Love my Juggy but hate it hitting 52's (thuddy). Miken's always hit those better for me.

BOLTMAN21

Manager

You already got what you need for those LC balls in your bag Brad. :thumb:

freeze2104

Average E ringer
going to finally get to use my dc this weekend in OKC. Hopefully it passes compression.. if not, I have a 4tf and niw black dc that will be my backup. Anyone on here playing in that tournament? It's a midwest conference tourney :rolleyes: I guess. Would be cool to meet some people.

pj3p

Senior Power Hitter :-)
52-275 and 52-300 are just different numbers for a ball that falls within either spec. Pretty sure the same ball.
NSA claims 52-275, ASA 52-300 and USSSA specs are for the ball to stay within 375 @40 degrees and 225 @ 100 degrees which is 52-300 in the middle

King Hippo

Star Player

Like 3 or 4 guys already said, the dc hit the 52's great. I was putting them over just as much as the 44's. I have last years black Juggy and cl22. I took some cuts at the end of my bp session with my gamer 300 hit cl22. The dc was out hitting it right out of the wrapper. Cl22 was close, but I hit farther with the DC. I was shocked at how good it was. Can't wait to see how it hits with 100 or 200 swings. I understand why people thought it would get banned.

King Hippo

Star Player
And to answer your question B-Radical, I will be gaming my DC this year. I really liked the juggy last year. IMO the DC beats it hands down. My fall league has the same rules, any legal bat and we use 52's. I'll be swinging the DC.

JPG

Lefty
All the 2015 Miken line is insane.
Just posted some cuts with my triad3. This is a stock shaver. some of the hottest bats I have ever swung.

[ame]https://youtu.be/JOhfmDZAObc[/ame]

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know of the best place to find the black DC at a good deal? I haven't bought a Miken in years...............

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
Were there any that preceded the freak black line?

They have had that miken triad line for ASA since 2013 I believe...they were good! Last years were better, and I can't speak for the miken freak black ASA because I have not swung it or know anyone that has one broken in