DeMarini bat ??????

JTtampabay

Addicted to Softballfans
Just bought a utrip ONE today and after reading some reviews im starting to wonder if I made a mistake. Is this bat a log :( ?

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Yes it is the worst purchase you ever made and if it is a 30 you should send it to me and cut your losses.:rolleyes:;) It will only provide misery and heartache until it hits 1500 swings and then you won't put it down.:)

B17

Where's Larsen?
Just bought a utrip ONE today and after reading some reviews im starting to wonder if I made a mistake. Is this bat a log :( ?

F no, dude! The guys that call it a log haven't put the time into breaking it in. Once broke in, it will hit balls out effortlessly. I think the Utrip ONE is one of the most underrated bats.

jaydubya

Z1000 Land
Just be patient with the bat. It takes a good 1500 cuts and then this thing will reach another level. Patience is key with a lot of Demars!

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
definitely not a log, just not new anymore, so every bat made since is better

one<j2u<stadium<cartel<vx2

and just in case you can't tell, i'm completely joking. it's a good bat. i hated the way it felt, swung a weight that was too heavy for me, and it still easily outdistanced my juggy. and before you say of course, the juggy is only an asa bat, it hits pretty close to utrip sticks BEFORE they get broken in. so when the utrip the one easily hits better with all that against it, i'm sure swinging one broken in with the right weight would absolutely crush the juggy.