Demarini bat

tony3425

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking for a bat for our coed girls. I am partial to demarini since that's what I swing, so could any of you point me in the direction of a good fast pitch bat that will play well in slowpitch. looking for a bat in the 22 ounce range. Thanks in advance!

MaverickAH

Just a suggestion........

In SP softball, you have to generate your own power. There's little to no help coming from the pitch. It has been my observation that 22oz is too light. They may make better contact but the ball will go nowhere. It would be much better to look for bats with a -8 or -9 drop in a 32" to 34" length. jmo

scottdburnett

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree with Maverick, you need a little more mass behind the swing for slow-pitch. The lightest you usually see is sometimes a 25oz for gals and more commonly a 26 oz for guys and gals.
I'm selling a 24 oz CF3 that is in really good shape, but the women on my co-ed team just need more "oomph". The smallest gal is prob 5' 6"-5' 7"ish and weighs like 140-150ish.

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1292677

Commish_77

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking for a bat for our coed girls. I am partial to demarini since that's what I swing, so could any of you point me in the direction of a good fast pitch bat that will play well in slowpitch. looking for a bat in the 22 ounce range. Thanks in advance!

I have a 34/24 Rawlings Rush with a BUNCH of cuts on it and it's HOT AS HELL. And a 34/24 Worth Toxic with less than 50 cuts on it. I'll sell the Rush for $90 and the Toxic for $50.

Both for $130.