Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

xCurtis

Tank
You guys asked for it....

This is such a terrible quality photo.
To the left next to the OG Raw Steel is a Corn Dog that is cut out, and next to the 2 Stadium 2's is an OG Stadium.
I'm also missing a '14 Juggy that just showed up today. I'll update it this weekend and repost it with a better quality photo.

I'm still on the hunt for a clean Cartel 2 that won't break the bank, a USA OTC, a couple of the FP Insane bats, a CF4 Hope, the blue CF5, a -10 Phenix, and FP Evo. Once I have those I think I'm done with FP. They really don't interest me anymore.

Also looking for the gold and green F2's and a couple other F series bats that are missing. Looking for the ONE .12 exclusive and the silver/red Fu Dawg. I'm not sure I'm going to chase down all the Steels.

10394785_10100482454605844_321203701857933719_n.jpg

My girlfriend doesn't understand why I have 5, she would lose her mind if I had that many. But I am super envious of that bad ass collection.

SBG SHREK

Coach

To the left next to the OG Raw Steel is a Corn Dog that is cut out, and next to the 2 Stadium 2's is an OG Stadium.
I'm also missing a '14 Juggy that just showed up today. I'll update it this weekend and repost it with a better quality photo.

I'm still on the hunt for a clean Cartel 2 that won't break the bank, a USA OTC, a couple of the FP Insane bats, a CF4 Hope, the blue CF5, a -10 Phenix, and FP Evo. Once I have those I think I'm done with FP. They really don't interest me anymore.

Also looking for the gold and green F2's and a couple other F series bats that are missing. Looking for the ONE .12 exclusive and the silver/red Fu Dawg. I'm not sure I'm going to chase down all the Steels.

why so many bats???

TRaj2327

Damn traj what the hell do you game with?

ASA
44's - Still rocking the RD or a Fu Dawg
52's - Mercy or an RD before my gamer broke. It had over 3,000 swings on it and crushed everything.

NSA/GSL
44/400's - J2U or CL22
52/275's - CL22

USSSA - CL22 or Stadium 2

I always carry 4 bats with me so these often times come with...
USSSA - I'll also carry the old paint VX2 and USSSA Fu
NSA/GSL - Cartel and the VX2 come with until next year when stamps are required
ASA - I'll throw the OG Flipper in the bag or the Juggy. Normally they never come out.

An ASA RD, RDU, and the yellow/red EVO all have sharktooths but haven't been swung since. One of the J2U's is about to blow.

My girlfriend doesn't understand why I have 5, she would lose her mind if I had that many. But I am super envious of that bad ass collection.

My wife gave up a long time ago. Dual income and no kids allows me this freedom. Once I get all the old stuff off the list it shouldn't be hard to maintain every year if I want to keep on going.

Last edited:

NoNameJames

Star Player

Damn, are you a dealer or what?? Holy hell thats alotta bats.

My wife gave up a long time ago. Dual income and no kids allows me this freedom. Once I get all the old stuff off the list it shouldn't be hard to maintain every year if I want to keep on going.

Same here, and my wife would still have my nuts if I attempted this. Hats off to you sir.

As for that SA Fu, last time I seen it, it was about as clean as you could get.

TRaj2327

Nope. Never worked for a store other than being a manager at a DSG for a while, but there are really no deals to be had working there. We really didn't carry too much that I can remember and I worked in some of the higher volume stores that get the bigger assortments. The only ones I remember stocking are the OG Juggy, some of the F series bats, the steels, Sunday Swagger, MLC, and way back in the day when it was still a Galyan's we had the OG EVO's. That was in my baseball days though so I had no interest in any of the slowpitch stuff at the time.

I've never been a rep/DGA/FH. I just keep an eye out for what I want at a price I'm willing to pay and I don't really sell stuff off. A couple of them I got cheap at PIAS, the metals all were $50 or less, EVOs are cheap, ONE's are cheap, J2's are relatively inexpensive. Sure, it adds up but most of them aren't NIW and I didn't buy much more than a dozen of them new. I buy them to swing them and get a feel for them so that I can compare bats against each other. It's a hobby to me just like it is to anyone else. In Chicagoland very few people swing DeMarini so I have fun with having people try out bats and trying to get the name out there a bit more. My teammate (Begs) is the DGA in the area so we have helped a lot in getting DeMarini out there more around here.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^Oh, and that bat that I keep asking you for. I definitely need that back and you can see why. :)

The OTC I got from WheelerHuff. It's nothing special aside from being the Canadian model. I'm sure he painted it one day because he was bored.

I'm missing a couple of the '14 Mercy and One (waiting on my buddy for his Aftermath) but should have them shortly when I can scoop them up for a good price. I'm kind of holding out right now on those because they are still easy to get.

I see. wasn't sure. the original photos always showed the cdn otc with the j2 handle and I thought it looked way more badass than the production version with the white handle. so I was curious if there was a couple floating around with different paint schemes

TRaj2327

Lucky you. I put 50-100 swings on my CL22 because we have to test our bats for USSSA tournaments around here. That is about all they need to get warmed up and then once they fail I turn them back into BP and league night sticks and start the cycle all over again.

The Stadium 2 and other 13" bats are a little different story. Those take several hundred swings and I'm perfectly fine with that.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Hoping my Future will pass ASA testing this weekend, I'm taking 3 at progressive amounts of hits just in case. They all hit the same.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
he should have rolled that orange Easton a little more though. hopefully he doesn't get in trouble for that... haha, so sad.

tcb1423

<font color="Red">Addicted to SoftballFans</font>
i will post a pic of my demarini's hopefully after i get off work in about 3hrs..i only starting swinging demarini last year when i swung a j3a and now it created aa demarini monster lol

015reddog

Certified Slacker

I believe I see an MLC in there. Is that the only one you have? :eyebrows: