Demarini CS Question - Bat Cutting

snacks

Tell him he needs to buy you a brand new S2/swag, problem solved.

Last edited:

select_22

The Veteran
I'd donky punch him in the nuts then go screw his girl. On different return note, when my fse fails compression and I no longer can use in league/asa championship play would demarini honor return for no longer being usable by asa standards? I have receipt for it and 95% sure it will fail fall compression test, it barely passed spring.

snacks

I'd dinky punch him in the nuts then go screw his girl. On different return note, when my fse fails compression and I no longer can use in league/asa championship play would demarini honor return for no longer being usable by asa standards? I have receipt for it and 95% sure it will fail fall compression test, it barely passed spring.

Doubtful..........finish it and send it in.

Jallennh

Very First Factory Hitter
What snacks said. If you send it in for a compression fail, they will only send it back to you.

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Combat cuts every single bat they get back for return. First to check if the bat is altered and second so nobody steals the bats out of the dumpster and tries to return them again.

rcsd23

Extra Hitter
your story sounds more than a little fishy.

this is what I'm thinking.
First you start a thread asking if demar cuts open bats. Then a breaking news update occurs with your "friend" borrowing your bat and shaving it without permission. I have trouble believing somebody would do that. You and a lie detector would equal fail. IJS.

squirt

strokin and swingin
First you start a thread asking if demar cuts open bats. Then a breaking news update occurs with your "friend" borrowing your bat and shaving it without permission. I have trouble believing somebody would do that. You and a lie detector would equal fail. IJS.

I thought the same thing but wanted to give the guy the benefit of the doubt...

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS

I was thinking i was the only one here...

squirt

strokin and swingin
we don't do that round here. You're guilty till proven innocent.

The only reason why I didn't question it more is, I don't know of anyone STUPID enough to send a known cut bat back to the manufacturer to get a warranty replacement.

I mean seriously, there is NO ONE that stupid, right???:confused:

eddiecut

Addicted to Softballfans
The only reason why I didn't question it more is, I don't know of anyone STUPID enough to send a known cut bat back to the manufacturer to get a warranty replacement.

I mean seriously, there is NO ONE that stupid, right???:confused:

its done a hell of a lot more than you would ever think, and replacement bats are sent back a hell of a lot more times then you would think...

KCarroll1

Addicted to Softballfans
2012-06-06_09-58-59_809.jpg

If ya sent it in like this, like I had to this morning (so sad to see it go), you would have known already whether it was legal or not.