DeMarini Insane

eastonfreak81

Addicted to Softballfans
I will not have it for tomorrow, I sent an email offering to go pick it up but it seems there is still a long way to go to get to my order. Hopefully they have enough of the bats to fill all the orders.

nate143

Addicted to Softballfans
I will not have it for tomorrow, I sent an email offering to go pick it up but it seems there is still a long way to go to get to my order. Hopefully they have enough of the bats to fill all the orders.

He's getting another shipment tonight and will be shipped on Monday. Hopefully there's enough 26.5s

SBG SHREK

Coach
Scales 26.58oz with .5 LG and Wrapper...

image_zpsf0b74b35.jpg

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my 25.5 in last night and it weighs 25.1 unwrapped with the endload being not as noticeable when compared to my 25.5 Future. Played in a scrimmage with some buddies today and it already feels broken in with less than 20 hits on it. We used a mix of 375/44 balls and the temp was about 66. Also would add that the handle does feel less flexy than the juggy in my opinion and swings very light overall.

SBG SHREK

Coach
The booty is noticeable with my 26.5oz INSAN3... Almost ordered a 25.5oz but I was told they were under weight so I chosed the 26.5oz instead

NoNameJames

Star Player
Took my 26.5 out for a little BP yesterday. It has a noticeable endload, much more than the Juggy. We were using 52/300's and 44/375's and it was around 70 degrees. As expected, it felt very similar to the Juggy but with minor differences as advertised. Handle was a little stiffer as was the barrel. I can't say anything bad about it at all. If you liked the Juggy, you will love this bat. I have never been a fan of the Juggy, so this bat isnt for me. But I am NOT bashing it at all, just doesn't fit my personal swing. The graphics are pretty impressive though, nailed the design for sure!

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Took my 26.5 out for a little BP yesterday. It has a noticeable endload, much more than the Juggy. We were using 52/300's and 44/375's and it was around 70 degrees. As expected, it felt very similar to the Juggy but with minor differences as advertised. Handle was a little stiffer as was the barrel. I can't say anything bad about it at all. If you liked the Juggy, you will love this bat. I have never been a fan of the Juggy, so this bat isnt for me. But I am NOT bashing it at all, just doesn't fit my personal swing. The graphics are pretty impressive though, nailed the design for sure!

Would you say a similar endload as a F4T4RE??

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
I would put the flex on the insane a little closer to the juggy, just a little stiffer. But not really anywhere as stiff as the cluggy

convectuoso

The Veteran
Musta accidentally deleted the shipping info bc got my 27.5 today. Very noticeable EL but not as big as L3 or older DBs. Love the thin grip & handle too. Need to book a cage asap!

Raptor12

Star Player
Got mine today. Weirdness abound. Sticker says 27.5. Scale weight is 26.6. Thought maybe scale was broken. Weighed a 26 Oz LXT to double check....26.2. Anyways. It may be the scale. Gonna bring a 30oz tomorrow. Secondly...swung in a cage today using brand new evil BPs. The barrel wasn't crisp...sound was dullish. Didn't sound good at all. We are planning on hitting outside Friday. Will report more after that. Handle and grip are awesome. Loving that. And the look is cool.