DeMarini King of the Jungle?

fozzie33

Starting Player
Does anyone have any information on the DeMarini King of the Jungle? I was looking at the approved ASA Bat list, and it appears there as a non-linear 2018 bat, approved in February?

I'm assuming it's a Flipper repaint of some type, but haven't seen or heard anything thus far.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Does anyone have any information on the DeMarini King of the Jungle? I was looking at the approved ASA Bat list, and it appears there as a non-linear 2018 bat, approved in February?

I'm assuming it's a Flipper repaint of some type, but haven't seen or heard anything thus far.

I also saw this a few weeks ago. Been wondering myself. Talked to a very knowledgeable source at the time and he knew nothing, which was very strange.

Joker

nice another limited edition that will sell for more than regular bats, a few guys will buy dozens of them and then resell them for even more. this trend does nothing but hurt the consumers. **** all the companies for doing this

joonyah9

Addicted to Softballfans
13” non linear MC650S composite with some of the softest barrel we have ever designed for ultra responsive feel

.5oz endload for a smooth thru the zone feel

Alloy handle to redirect energy back into the barrel

- ASA only

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I think that’s why I loved the iconic so much, I love my insane and that was so similar in feel, I may need to pick another up before they are gone

kreationz

Addicted to Softballfans
We will have demos out in some players hands next week in - Adel Iowa, Albert Lea Minnesota, and Norcal up in the Redway area initially then it’ll make its away into several other cities. Without getting in trouble (love ya chad!! ) I’m sure you guys can find out more info. If you are in the areas try them out and see if it is a “repaint” or not... so far guys that have swung the samples and prototypes have told us... it has a very soft barrel, you can definitely feel the trampoline effect, it’s a stiff handle with no flex. It’s got a .5oz el that’s not over the top but still noticable.

I would NOT suggest using too many Classic Ms with it as we did snap one in about 300-400 swings only using classic m ... whole point was to test how much beating it can take.

chile

Bad Ape
We will have demos out in some players hands next week in - Adel Iowa, Albert Lea Minnesota, and Norcal up in the Redway area initially then it’ll make its away into several other cities. Without getting in trouble (love ya chad!! ) I’m sure you guys can find out more info. If you are in the areas try them out and see if it is a “repaint” or not... so far guys that have swung the samples and prototypes have told us... it has a very soft barrel, you can definitely feel the trampoline effect, it’s a stiff handle with no flex. It’s got a .5oz el that’s not over the top but still noticable.

I would NOT suggest using too many Classic Ms with it as we did snap one in about 300-400 swings only using classic m ... whole point was to test how much beating it can take.

Pm incoming ;)

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans

Iowa, Minnesota are close but not close enough.. send one over here and I will give it a test with average (very average) players not factory hitters..during a couple few fall league games.. that would be the true test for me .

TRaj2327

Factory hitters don't exist anymore and the reality of softball these days (thanks social media) is that anybody can be a rep if you have the ability to network and sell. The guy that was the initial Monsta rep here couldn't even make an E team. There is another guy here that is connected through Miken and he's no superstar.

Just saying, doesn't really matter who's hands it's in, you'll still see a difference in performance from a good hitter to a bad hitter. You'll just see it faster in someone who is more consistent.

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
99% sure the cluggy was simply a CL22 painted w an ASA stamp. I can PM CL himself if we want.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
you're just as dumb as him and he's the dumbest mother****er on here
If the bat passes both tests why can't they repaint and restamp it? Oh, that's right, they can easily.

We already know your true colors, you don't have to keep showing them.