Demarini Stadium CL22 scale weight

GA_BOY_N_AZ

Gorilla Pimp since 1987
I was wondering if anyone could give me the scale weight of a 28oz & 30oz with no grip on it. I heard these swing light...

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Wow! How's it hit?

Incredibly nice. 300 swings and it is my 2nd favorite bat after my st100.

Of course I check it for cracks after every swing because it sounds like every demar I ever broke right before they blew up.:eek:

BigDann17

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not trying to sound like a **** or anything but when you break it down...we're talking 1 ounce lol. Really an ounce. I think you'll be fine swinging it. We get these number games of an ounce and fractions of an ounce in our minds too much. Grab it, wait on the ball, square it up and smash. You'll really enjoy swinging this bat.

GA_BOY_N_AZ

Gorilla Pimp since 1987
I'm not trying to sound like a **** or anything but when you break it down...we're talking 1 ounce lol. Really an ounce. I think you'll be fine swinging it. We get these number games of an ounce and fractions of an ounce in our minds too much. Grab it, wait on the ball, square it up and smash. You'll really enjoy swinging this bat.

Thats like say swing this 26oz when i swing a 30oz. I have no problem dropping weight...Im just looking for the most comfortable swing thats all...