Demarini stiff bat?

Jeter15

Hey guys need some help with a new bat. I've swung 1 pieces my entire life due to the fact that I don't like how I can feel a 2 piece bat flex during my swing. I current picked up a monsta USA torch with a stiff (3500) flex and it swings very much like a 1 piece. I'm looking to see if anyone has any advice on an Asa Demarini end loaded with similar qualities as the 3500 torch. Thanks in advance guys.

Dan411

Star Player
^^^^^All good picks. The Fu Dawg is a stiff end loaded two piece. Very very stiff handle and excellent durability. Older bat though....

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
^^^^^All good picks. The Fu Dawg is a stiff end loaded two piece. Very very stiff handle and excellent durability. Older bat though....

Yes! The Fu dawg was def a sleeper that year just because it took a little more to open up...the Fu is one of my fave D's!

Dan411

Star Player
Yes! The Fu dawg was def a sleeper that year just because it took a little more to open up...the Fu is one of my fave D's!
Mostly it was a sleeper because that was the year God Almighty brought us the J3A. That overshadowed almost everything D released that year. The hype was strong with that bat.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Lol...oh yea...i forgot about the hype train bat...never liked it...

Mostly it was a sleeper because that was the year God Almighty brought us the J3A. That overshadowed almost everything D released that year. The hype was strong with that bat.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Love it. Great buy. Perfect for my swing and the right field line is seeing a lot of action

Sounds like it performed well for you. Does have a little breakin period but once it gets going it's pretty good.

Tough to beat the CL22ASA "Cluggy" from SBF.

Ya...this bat is starting to grow on me. I has a little more endload (not much) than the AM USA but now that I have close to 900 hits on it...WOW. It's hitting the 52's just great and I really don't have to worry about cold temps.

I might have to still determine whether it's a gamer in the hot weather. Just didn't seem to have it during those hot days...that's where the 14 Juggy and 15 USA AM came into to play but maybe now with all the hits and more to come.....could be.

Last edited:

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Is the USA AM still being sold anywhere or is it only available used now?

This year's USA AM is very, very popular. If you search, you can find places that still have them in stock. At a somewhat decent price too.