Demarini Ultimate Weapon vs. Miken 2021 Chaos vs. Easton Ronin

tomdonohue1

Vandelay Industries
Does anyone have an opinion on which of these aluminum singlewalls get the most distance? Also, are the Chaos and Ronin balanced or endloaded?

I use the Ultimate Weapon in my singlewall league and thinking of changing it up if one of these 2 bats are better.

tomdonohue1

Vandelay Industries
Double check but i believe the Chaos is double wall

The only info I can find on this is that the description says "approved for all slowpitch softball leagues", and it doesn't say anything on the bat. Do you know where I can find this info? It's not even on the Miken website, just Amazon.

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
Have you tried a older demar?? I wonder if they would perform better than the newer ones?
SMOKE

tomdonohue1

Vandelay Industries
Have you tried a older demar?? I wonder if they would perform better than the newer ones?
SMOKE

I think mine is the 2012 version, which is decent, but looking for something better and a little more endloaded. Maybe there isn't anything better as far as aluminum singlewalls. Just curious about the ronin and chaos though.

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
There’s a 2000 on the bay that has the 26oz extreme sticker on the taper, that should be fairly end loaded
SMOKE

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
AMZCHA-3 - 26-27-28 etc is the only number (model #) that comes up exclusive to Amazon apparently.

The difference in performance between the uw and ronin are marginal at best, i can't speak to the chaos as I've yet to see one in our leagues but i will say if it is a doublewall there is not much difference in performance between dblwall and singlewalls that i have seen in leagues.. we use 44's, we did use some 52's late last year as we were talking about switching to them but commissioners decided not too cuz the general consensus was that the 52 performed better and we play on 240'/250' diamonds so there's that. Imo performance difference comes down to the batter, not the bat.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I will add that some of the older model bats from any manufacture do seem to perform alil better that newer models

D-ROCK13

The only info I can find on this is that the description says "approved for all slowpitch softball leagues", and it doesn't say anything on the bat. Do you know where I can find this info? It's not even on the Miken website, just Amazon.

i believe i read it in an answered question on the "prime" website but havent seen it offically listed anywhere, just says thinner walls under description