Denver area softball

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Clement, Cornerstone, Olympic, Hyland Hills, Vanderbilt(I think) Parks, Aurora Sports Complex.
Hang out and bring your stuff.

ChosenOne2

Addicted to Softballfans
Just looking for a competitive D/C team to play tournaments with....anyone have a contact number of a coach?

stork

I am out of the loop down there. PM Twmcoy and he might be able to point you in the right direction.

Scoot, just went to ABasin on Saturday and they will probably still be open through middle of June. Might be the white ribbon of death, but we are still getting snow up here.

stork

Tweaked my mcl this winter to add to the other stuff going on. But it looks like I am going to go with it until it is just too bad and strangely the doctors agree. Once it is cut out, it is gone forever and the clock starts ticking on knee replacement. More than a few up here have had it done and they are happy as hell...and mostly old as hell. So I just don't quite know. Brace it up and let er rip for now for me.

ChosenOne2

Addicted to Softballfans
BUMP!!! Sent a message to TWMCCoy, no answer as of yet. Anyone else know any upper level teams in this area?

NCS

Putanginamo
Scoot now its your knee? WTF I thought your back was bad too. Lol. I turned down 40's for Vegas last week. Just can't do the travel anymore. Turned down Reno as well. When you coming to the coast?

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Scoot now its your knee? WTF I thought your back was bad too. Lol. I turned down 40's for Vegas last week. Just can't do the travel anymore. Turned down Reno as well. When you coming to the coast?

Memorial weekend I'll be there. Any tourneys that weekend.

stork

BUMP!!! Sent a message to TWMCCoy, no answer as of yet. Anyone else know any upper level teams in this area?

There used to be a colorado board but I haven't visited it in forever and looks to be down. Good luck on your journey...