Dialed In Athletics Semi Subs in house, is now Elites Semi Sub Division!!

Ward44

Addicted to Softballfans
Great work. Jerseys came out great. Everyone is exited to wear em this weekend. Thanks again.

jerkys22

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha. Thanks. The guys at DIA did a great job on them. We have some good Mexican grub here surprisingly but nothing like what you get over there on the west coast. We do have one Mexican on our team though to legitimize the Mexican flag on our jersey.

ftrain1

Addicted to Softballfans
DSCN1109_zps5fb1c69d.jpg

DSCN1110_zpsccda2def.jpg

What's the price on this one, no name just numbers

Wupang

530sports.net
Not sure, Oakley...customer sent it, I did a few changes and made them our colors. Man that is more tedious then drawing/making the artwork!!

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Not sure, Oakley...customer sent it, I did a few changes and made them our colors. Man that is more tedious then drawing/making the artwork!!

Haha, you should have asked him who did it. I would have changed the colors for you.......it's my design. :)

djmas1998

Addicted to Softballfans
just a quick shout out to Wupang. Got stuck by another dealer on an order that was supposed to be to me in time for the weekend. He let me know shirts wouldn't be done in time. I holler at Wupang on Tuesday send him artwork on Wednesday and he has the shirts to me on Friday (today). Talk about kick ssa turnaround time! For sure looking your way the next time I need something done!