For Sale Diamond Reign BackPack

LuDan

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought this bag like I bough a DeMarini Special Ops Backpack Gold Series in hopes one would work for me. Unfortunately they are both two small. I wanted to ship this bag back to Diamond Sports, but I my haste of painting the shelf that I inserted, I got black paint specks on the bottom front. Therefore I cannot send back to Diamond and I dont want it so Im selling.

It literally still has the tag on it. Bag sells for $80 online, but I will let this go for $60. Price does not change for local pickup. This is brand new with 3 small specks of paint which arent even noticeable. (Im a bit OCD so I see them.) I will leave the shelf in and you can take out if want.

Features from their website:
  • Four bat capacity; two protective zippered neoprene bat sleeves and two side mesh pockets double as bat holders with easy pull elastic straps to secure your bats during transport
  • Top load padded personal item compartment with fleece lined zippered pocket for cell phones or sunglasses
  • Side access padded tablet sleeve
  • Exterior helmet strap
  • Large dual zippered main compartment with heavy-duty zippers and vents to keep gear safe and dry
  • Bottom zippered cleat compartment with vents
  • Extra large fence hook with tuck away pocket for storage
  • Comfort carry neoprene padded handle
  • 20.5" x 15" x 9.5"

• Text me if you want more pics 678.576.5871.
5mjq78.jpg

opzome.jpg

24c6x48.jpg

2niqvki.jpg

ei2mgj.jpg

Last edited: