Different kind of hoodie interest?

ck1

The Madness
DeMarini Jeff sold some hoodies on this site about 3 years ago about the same time the RD28 came out. It wasn't a motorcross or "affliction" design, but it did have some style w/o being overstated. I have one, maybe I'll take a pic of it and post it.

CYYOUNG

Addicted to Softballfans
Wife had this one made for me for Xmas at a local shop. Kinda pricey but nice. The letters are made be stitching the shape of the letter around fabric that is placed on the hoodie. The excess fabric is then cut off.
975fc129.jpg

This is perfect, i want one like this. Simple number on sleeve and done. No skulls, Marilyn Manson ghouls.

Will B

DeMarini Nation
To hell with subliminated hoodies and drifit hoodies. Hoodies should be able to keep you warm....where are the true hoodies?!

I had a couple of DeMarini Nation hoodies/ sweatshirts done up about 2 years ago, they keep me warm. Just sayin'!!:D

AmmoDawg

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
DeMarini Jeff sold some hoodies on this site about 3 years ago about the same time the RD28 came out. It wasn't a motorcross or "affliction" design, but it did have some style w/o being overstated. I have one, maybe I'll take a pic of it and post it.

I have the same one and went to take pics, but forgot I left it in KC with my kids.