For Sale/Trade Disneyland Ticket

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Hey board bro's well long story short . I bought a 2 day park hopper last month to take my lil brother, thinking that we were gonna be able to go 2 days but unfortunately a family issue came up so we're only gonna be able to go 1day . After the first day is used someone has up to 13days to use the 2nd day I know this is short notice but if anyone wants it I'll let the 2nd day go for $25 shipped. Today is the day I'm using the first day (Dec1st) so someone has up till the 13th of Dec. I'm pretty much open to trades. So thanks guys

fear35

Just the tip
Disneyland now takes your picture for multi-day tickets on the first day you enter the park. Your not going to be able to sell them.

fear35

Just the tip
They took our picture in October before we entered the turnstiles. Each time we scanned out ticket the cast-member would see our photo. But we did not get picked to do it in May. It's random from what I can tell, but they are doing it.

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Oh ok well I just walked into disneyland an hour ago and they didn't take my pic . So it's good to go lol and a smoking deal for somone

Rocketfire24

Addicted to Softballfans
Doesn't your thumbprint need to match the pass when you enter the park? I thought that was the deal.

Rocketfire24

Addicted to Softballfans
Wait, my bad. I didn't read that it was Disneyland. Disneyworld has the fingerprint machines, don't know about D-Land.

drayog

Addicted to Softballfans
tix

wished I could go to DL........it's friggin cold here and I am tired of shoveling snow !