Divisional round picks.

hrdchrgin13

I want the Panthers to beat the niners then I want the Panthers to lose to whomever they play

I think the Chrgrs will play hrd and win by 13

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I like ne and sd to cover.....I don't like either a whole lot. Ne my first choice

I'm too emotional to put pen to paper......nipples all sensitive, heart on sleeve, balls in throat

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I think NE has the best chance at covering even though it will be raining and their defense is a sieve. Indy only dominates outside in KC.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I don't see Carolina winning......I don't think they're better at any facet. Newton ove kap....dline probably a wash. 9ers more experienced......Steve smith and his knee.

I don't trust either offense against the other d but frisco stands a better shot at scoring any real points, imo

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
I'm pulling for the NFC south

I don't see Carolina winning......I don't think they're better at any facet. Newton ove kap....dline probably a wash. 9ers more experienced......Steve smith and his knee.

I don't trust either offense against the other d but frisco stands a better shot at scoring any real points, imo

Comes down to one team making a costly turnover in their own territory.

EVILHOMER360

Baaaat Fleeeeep!

Carolina barely scored 10 points with all their weapons last time around, SF scored 9, with no Crabs or Davis. Carolina might score 17 this time around, but too bad SF will score 20-24.

Saints have a decent shot of just outscoring the Seahawks considering their offense was something awful the last 4 weeks of the season.

denthepitcher

SF Native
Carolina barely scored 10 points with all their weapons last time around, SF scored 9, with no Crabs or Davis. Carolina might score 17 this time around, but too bad SF will score 20-24.

Saints have a decent shot of just outscoring the Seahawks considering their offense was something awful the last 4 weeks of the season.

Crabs and Davis are the big names on offense that were out that day. Patton and Celek were out and Osgood on ST
Also out that day on defense were A. Smith, Ray Mac, and Eric Reid left in the 3rd Q.

EVILHOMER360

Baaaat Fleeeeep!
Crabs and Davis are the big names on offense that were out that day. Patton and Celek were out and Osgood on ST
Also out that day on defense were A. Smith, Ray Mac, and Eric Reid left in the 3rd Q.

true.... but defensively, its pretty even, the big difference is the 49ers offense is much better equipped than Carolina.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
9ers O has so much potential, but I am not sold on it all coming together just yet. Carolina O is pretty horrible beyond Cam n Olsen. Maybe 9-6 final better unless there is a pick6 involved.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm picking carolina because they get all the calls at home. Frisco may have to beat both teams.

. .

. .

. .

. .

snootysealion.png

3XC

Big Truss
I hope Loucheiz Purifoy becomes a big NFL star so I can call our own Louconn by that name.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'm lazy......I call you trips because I dot wanna hit that little button to change my screen to numbers

3XC

Big Truss
I know, and that guys screen name is Trip, which is what many of my IRL friends call me because Triple Chris is too long to say with a lungful of bong smoke.