Dlas

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
That makes sense as we would normally be expected to sign up by now. I was expecting a thank you fruit basket though. :D

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Finally got an email about this yesterday afternoon. Basically the same exact program as the past couple years

Hurk

Star Player
No email in Canada yet. I did send an email asking about the program - as I don't want to go buy some bats and then be offered the program. :eek:

Hurk

Star Player
No email in Canada yet. I did send an email asking about the program - as I don't want to go buy some bats and then be offered the program. :eek:

Not happening in Canada. Just got confirmation. Good luck this coming season, Combat bro's.

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
I got an email also

What are the dates for this then since they're just sending this out? Anyone have an email they can forward to me or a contact? I had to bow out last year from doing it and asked them to keep me in mind for 2016 and beyond. Haven't gotten anythign yet.

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
What are the dates for this then since they're just sending this out? Anyone have an email they can forward to me or a contact? I had to bow out last year from doing it and asked them to keep me in mind for 2016 and beyond. Haven't gotten anythign yet.

pm me your email address and I will send to you