does nobody hit with 30oz anymore?

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
My last 3 purchases.

30oz SP12SV100 for 110.50
30oz SCN17BH w/new utrip stamp for 109.95
30oz DC Psycho for 110.00

All NIW w/receipt.

I got a very similar deal on the scn17bh but have not been able to find the DC in a 30 at all. You are a lucky man

murc

I got a very similar deal on the scn17bh but have not been able to find the DC in a 30 at all. You are a lucky man

I have a buddy with a 30oz DC psycho that he initially didn't like. I told him I'd take it off his hands but he went and got it cut.. Now he likes it lol.

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
I swing a 30oz, but it's not for sale. Plus only a real man could swing such a beast.

Last edited:

Whitey0817

Addicted to Softballfans
I like seeing the old man sub walk over to pick out a bat in the dugout, frown, call the team a bunch of sissys, then go grab his '88 model 36oz wrought iron MacGregor out of his bag

89FoxBody

Addicted to Softballfans
My 59 year old dad is hitting .650 with a 30oz SP12SVM...metal barrel league with Dudley Thunder SYs. Men's league.

Landers

Extra Hitter
I have a 30oz Cartel that is fire. I even converted a few guys to 29-30oz bats after swinging mine. I have a polar opposite 26oz Cartel I swing if I play several games in the Texas heat.

murc

I switched from 30s to 28s for a while.. Was hitting some shots in the 360' range with broken in bats. Then bought a new 30oz scn17bh, unwrapped it, and was getting 360' straight from the wrapper. Crazy.

jaded808

Addicted to Softballfans
Got me a 30oz srv4. Played baseball through college so I don't see what the big deal is. I'd actually like a 29 end loaded option for bats though. How big are you bros swinging 30s. Most guys are scared to give my heavy stick a trip to the batters box. Personally I'm about 6'1 235. I'm over 30 now but I'm sure my bat speed is still in the high 80s

bigred27

Bomb Dropper!
I only swing 30oz bats! all but my 28oz Reaper :O)

I have a 30oz Cartel that is for sale by the way! Or trade for ASA

krunchyfrogg

It's all in the reflexes
It's weird for me: if a bat is balanced, I'll take a 29 or 30 and love it, but I have trouble swinging an EL bat no matter what the weight is.