Drill holes in Freak-a-delic

zzzzzac

Starting Player
Hey I just just got a Freakadelic from here and had a question...
When I removed the bat grip, I noticed two holes on the handle near the knob. Is this normal and why is it there?
[GALLERY=media, 28622]Miken by zzzzzac posted Nov 6, 2017 at 9:21 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 28621]Miken by zzzzzac posted Nov 6, 2017 at 9:20 PM[/GALLERY]

THESHOE

Starting Player
Better than the old compressed knobs with no glue on the White DCs lol

Knob would fall off in a swing lol.

The pins secure the knobs now. They can get wobbly but won't fly off like they did on the red knob DC days.

My damn EST has knob wobble. Annoying af when you try drop pinky hitting. I need to epoxy that sucker.

Thats a pin that holds the knob in place...

Doesn’t work all that great sometimes...lol

JP21

The pins secure the knobs now. They can get wobbly but won't fly off like they did on the red knob DC days.

My damn EST has knob wobble. Annoying af when you try drop pinky hitting. I need to epoxy that sucker.

SHoe.. knock the pin out and epoxy the inside of the knob. Then rehammer the pin back in. Good as new

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!

Its better than the white DC’s, but its still crap...lol...

Thats exactly what happened to my gamer DC...thing was amazing until it cracked a couple weeks ago...

She will be missed