Drinking and Playing

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
No self respecting man should drink vodka... Drink Whiskey if you are gonna drink liquor

oh my bad you are from Maryland, you sissies probably cant stomach a bottle of Makers

your brag turned into you looking like a little high school girl, the primary consumers of vodka

You obviously arent a real drinker if you only drink whiskey just means you're 1 dimentional. Shine, rum, bourbon scotch vodka I mean come on man expand you horizons.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Some people definitely can't do it and have success it takes a special kind of player, I pitch too lol

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
I drink a few here and there....gets so dam hott it's just stupid to get drunk. Definitly takes a little sting away from my arm after a few games. I can maybe do 6 in a day...anymore and I'd probably hurt myself running into a fence or something.

CRUZIZME

I'd Rather EH then DH
Anybody play tournys and drink? I dont mean a couple beers im talking like handles of vodka? When we won nsa states last week we drank two handles of goose and two of stoli from 8;00am to 11pm and won that *****.

pictures or it didn't happen DALE:rolleyes:

gsus03

Banned User
In SoCal we would drink quite a bit but the weather here in north Texas like mentioned above is just too brutal for me to drink a lot. I did however finish 8 32oz gatorades and 12 bottles of water last Saturday in a tourney.

Balls Deeper

Balls Deep or go home!
Yea 58 6 packs it was our men league end of the season tourney and there was a drinking trophy and whoever drank the most 6 packs won it...oh and for all you guts talking **** the money from the tourney went to children's diabetes so I hope you guys all feel cool now...and for the one saying its 28-30 beers a piece I wanna see you drink than many beers in 4 hours and still play softball

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
scotch and bourbon ARE whiskeys...

Look **** tard just cuz your sheep ****ing sister kissing ass can't handle clear liquor don't try to bring me down, I squirt more tablet out of my balls than you have ever seen.

Now just to show how dumb you are again.

Scotch is a Wiskey, drop the H dumb dumb its made in Europe.

Bourbon is whiskey, aged in oak barrels and is made on American soil.

NOW GO GET YOUR ****ING SHINE BOX!!!!!

grubd

Banned User
not adding up

Yea 58 6 packs it was our men league end of the season tourney and there was a drinking trophy and whoever drank the most 6 packs won it...oh and for all you guts talking **** the money from the tourney went to children's diabetes so I hope you guys all feel cool now...and for the one saying its 28-30 beers a piece I wanna see you drink than many beers in 4 hours and still play softball

If you drank that much in 4 hours you would be passed out with alcohol poisoning or dead. BAC would be easily north of .5 That is impossible unless you are Andre The Giant. His drinking is the stuff of legends

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
You would flip the fugg out if you saw how much we drink and still perform at a high level but most of us are 250+lbs and alcoholics.

Balls Deeper

Balls Deep or go home!
If you drank that much in 4 hours you would be passed out with alcohol poisoning or dead. BAC would be easily north of .5 That is impossible unless you are Andre The Giant. His drinking is the stuff of legends

You have obviously never been drinking in Wisconsin!! Like I said in the original post at around 2:30 3 there was 4 of us left drinking

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah but have you ever played softball......on weed?!?!???? :D

I played basketball on acid once. It was so hard to shoot. I thought my arms were garter snakes. I kept thinking to myself, "I CAN'T SHOOT WITH THESE GOD DAMN GARTER SNAKES!!!!!"

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
I could drink a 30 pack in 4 hours that's like 7 beers an hour Maybe not a 30 pack of barley wine but PBR sheeeeit no problem.

317Bombs

I could drink a 30 pack in 4 hours that's like 7 beers an hour Maybe not a 30 pack of barley wine but PBR sheeeeit no problem.

I honestly don't think that's possible, but who knows. I know in Panama City for Spring Break me and a buddy beer bonged an 18 pack of Bud in about 2 hours and I was fcked

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I play softball seriously, I drink seriously, and I screw seriously. I don't combine any two of the three.

Look **** tard just cuz your sheep ****ing sister kissing ass can't handle clear liquor don't try to bring me down, I squirt more tablet out of my balls than you have ever seen.

Now just to show how dumb you are again.

Scotch is a Wiskey, drop the H dumb dumb its made in Europe.Bourbon is whiskey, aged in oak barrels and is made on American soil.

NOW GO GET YOUR ****ING SHINE BOX!!!!!

No, in the UK it's often spelled WHISKY. Don't make me drive down to MD and smack you.

Skewis70

Manager
All this talk is funny stuff. Makes me wonder if this is 3.2 beer. Sure as heck aint drinking 30 normal beers and playing. Although I prolly have come close at one tournement and luckily the coach pulled me out.

Lol 52 six packs. So funny.

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
I play softball seriously, I drink seriously, and I screw seriously. I don't combine any two of the three.

No, in the UK it's often spelled WHISKY. Don't make me drive down to MD and smack you.

Well whatever you knew where I was going with it :)

MaverickAH

Some people definitely can't do it and have success it takes a special kind of player, I pitch too lol

Yeah...... We call them functioning alcoholics!

I've known hundreds of players who think they play better when lit up & only a small handful who actually do!

there was a guy who played basketball at my college. The coach found out he was drinking before games & made him stop. He absolutely sucked when sober. All of a sudden the coach started looking the other way!

I can remember only one softball team who actually played better when they just rolled straight up to the field after an all-nighter (used to take their equipment to the club!). Great team of power hitters but when they had a good night's sleep & were sober? Their performance always suffered.

I must note though that a good portion of them died at an early age or have health problems so take the better performance for what it's worth.........:(

figuringitout

Addicted to Softballfans
goose and stoli are way too good to be mixing. just save urself like $15-20 per bottle and get smirnoff if ur gonna mix it. trust me, you dont even taste the smirnoff when mixed with juices and sports drinks. ima start calling you a mop if you] keep doing stuff like this

SVEDKA VODKA. it mixes very well and is $12 for a fifth.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
You would flip the fugg out if you saw how much we drink and still perform at a high level but most of us are 250+lbs and alcoholics.

This coming for the
2011 D State Champ
2012 E State Champ
and in 2013 Church State Champ as he continues to drop DOWN each year to win titles. :rolleyes: But I will admit he does mash the everliving **** out of the ball. ;)