dual stamp or 2 bats? Asa & Usssa

hitsone

Playing in 2 leagues. Asa with 52 balls and Usssa with44 375 balls.
I like a balance point around 19.5 or 19.75 being a small guy singles spray hitter.
I would appreciate some advice about which way to go and some suggestions on choice of bats.

hitsone

Softballfans is my favourite internet source. Most times I get good info here. I have spent a lot of time googling and have not found solid info about my inquiry. However I am sure I will get some here.

Normy

Wish I could help you out but not sure on the specific balance points. Plenty of good dually's out there that should fit your needs.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
There are alot of great dual stamps. But you need swing some bats figure this out yourself. What works for me, may not work for you. I have asa, utrip and 3 dual stamps because I'm a bat huer.

hitsone

There are alot of great dual stamps. But you need swing some bats figure this out yourself. What works for me, may not work for you. I have asa, utrip and 3 dual stamps because I'm a bat huer.

Everyone has their preferences and your advice about swinging myself is the best advice.
Researching duals has left me with only the Mizuno Nighthawk. So far I have not found anyone with one that I can try.
Most others eg LS super Z1000 sound more end loaded.
My USSSA bat is a 2018 Worth greg connell 220 27oz balanced, My ASA is an older Miken NRG 25oz (Easton voluntarily banned all my other ASA's)

Normy

There are some decent Combat duals if you can find them. Rogo, Assault and Greinert come to mind.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Playing in 2 leagues. Asa with 52 balls and Usssa with44 375 balls.
I like a balance point around 19.5 or 19.75 being a small guy singles spray hitter.
I would appreciate some advice about which way to go and some suggestions on choice of bats.

Everyone has their preferences and your advice about swinging myself is the best advice.
Researching duals has left me with only the Mizuno Nighthawk. So far I have not found anyone with one that I can try.
Most others eg LS super Z1000 sound more end loaded.
My USSSA bat is a 2018 Worth greg connell 220 27oz balanced, My ASA is an older Miken NRG 25oz (Easton voluntarily banned all my other ASA's)

Sounds like you are set with Connell, I would just get a 2017 or 2018 ASA Miken or Worth with similar specs and call it a day

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Omega 2 carbon is money with a .5 oz el. Demarini legacy is also a balanced dual stamp. Its a tank and can be found pretty cheap