For Sale Dudley Lift 2.0 13inch Endload 26oz

SparksNVBaller

Gray Beard Ball PLayer
I am retiring from the game. My knee just won't let me do it anymore and I have had a good run so here we go.

Dudley Lift 2.0 Endload 26oz
  • 100 Swings(Maybe) Tourneys and BP
  • No Cracks
  • No Webbing
  • Still needs a few more swings to break in but way underrated for a Senior Stick. It hits ropes.
  • Tape Grip
  • SOLD
View attachment 58094 View attachment 58095

Last edited:

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Sorry Swing. I have the balanced version of this bat and love it. I don't see anyone else using it. Buying the EL version of that bat at this price seemed like an easy choice.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I've broken two of them and agree completely.........My Legend is insane. I also like the Adidas Melee.........I was surprised with it's performance.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
My 27 oz balanced version just broke. Luckily I have a 28 in the balanced. I have been eyeballing the Adidas Melee balanced but have a few Senior bats now. I can't put the balanced lift down. I did want to try the EL version and I think this is the perfect price and weight for me to try it on. Which one is your favorite senior bat currently?

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Oh.......Easily the Dudley Lightning Legend..... I carry an Ultra 2 in my bag that never gets swung because of the huge stiffy I got for my Legend.