For Sale Dudley Thunder Advance 44/375 optic yellow

reggie44

Addicted to Softballfans
Dudley Thunder Advance 44/375 - no association stamp

composite cover - MLT 12 RF-80Y "Multi Layer Technology"

about half look virtually new (1 or 2 hits) the rest are 3-10 hits max

a few balls have minor cosmetic 'freckle' spots but are otherwise excellent - all are clean with no cuts - stitches & seams are tight

23mlyeb.jpg

box of 11 balls for $45 PP F&F or $47 w/ fees

box of 18 balls for $69 PP F&F or $72 w/ fees

price is delivered USPS Priority w/ tracking & insurance to USA

thanks!

Last edited:

chile

Bad Ape
You need to pull the trigger on these Chile. Not only is Reg super GTG, these balls really fly.

Oh, I know... Picked some BP 52's and some of these up from him last month... Didn't think I'd be able to use them but i guess our 40+ tourneys allow no stamps so long as cor/comp is there.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Oh, I know... Picked some BP 52's and some of these up from him last month... Didn't think I'd be able to use them but i guess our 40+ tourneys allow no stamps so long as cor/comp is there.

Man you are in business if you can use these in games. I have a bucket of the ISA x-rocks and these dudley TA's that I got from Reg over time. The distance is just stupid.

sjk103098

Its a situation.......
Hi Reggie, this is Paul since we last talked have moved from Mukilteo to Wenatchee, should have come years ago.If you have let me do 29. Send me your PP please.

reggie44

Addicted to Softballfans
more balls now available - same great quality condition as shown in photo

click on photo and supersize it :)

Last edited:

reggie44

Addicted to Softballfans
Not trying to hijack, but what are these worth NIW with ASA stamp?

TA's with an ASA stamp don't exist - new or otherwise

TA's are 44/375 and multi layer so if they had an ASA stamp I guess that would make them "priceless" :)

thanks

Last edited:

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
I’m pretty sure these have the an ASA stamp. ASA used to be 44/375. I’ve had them for a few years now. I have white and optic yellow ones.

reggie44

Addicted to Softballfans
Dudley Thunder Heats 44/375 had the old ASA stamp - maybe you have those?

Last edited:

reggie44

Addicted to Softballfans
No sir. They are TAs. I can try to get you a picture when I get home this afternoon.

ok I believe you :) - curious to see a pic - maybe they pre-dated the Thunder Heats (?) I'm not familiar with them - but I do know they are no longer made (nor are the 44/375 Heats)

Last edited: