DUKE wins

3XC

Big Truss
He doesn't like me and wouldn't hang out. I picked on him too much on SBF and he has the feels.

single wally

Professional Amateur
Winslow is 99.9% gone, Jones is on the fence, and Cook is graduating so I wouldn't be talking repeat quite yet.

Stretch19

Grow up
whos gonna run the point for Duke next year? hopefully you arent counting on Thorton reclassifying to 2015 so he can come in next year and run the point...are you?

Stretch19

Grow up
unless ingram announces today hes going to Duke, then you got a good shot at a repeat...you really arent a duke fan, are you?

Stretch19

Grow up
duke already has the #1 recruiting class in the nation as it stands at this time...if ingram commits today like just about everyone expects him to, a repeat is a huge possibility; will have the talent to do it anyways

chase jeter: 5 star
derryck thorton: 5 star
luke kennard: 4 star
antonio vrankovic: 3 star

ewety

that is all twas a good night
You've always been a hardcore Duke fan, because they win.
o.png

3XC

Big Truss
Recruiting stepping up, maybe leaving the ACC was a good idea after all. They said the move would increase recruiting prospects but I was like, how? Does playing against Michigan State and Ohio State really trump playing against UNC and Duke? I don't understand but I like it.

Stretch19

Grow up
doubtful the move had anything to do with it...turge recruited suliamon when he was at a&m; been folling him and known his family since he was like 13...mix in the fact hes going to play with 4 other future NBA players and it was a no brainer really...1 year left and there is an opening on a top 5 team for a shooting guard...boom

Stretch19

Grow up
i do think the move to the big10 helped land diamond stone though...dont think he would be in the mix had they still been in ACC