E Team playing C ball in league?

illtakeright

Who brought this guy?
Hey guys just wanted your opinion, the league I play in on Wednesday's has a E level USSSA team playing in it. I have no problem with them playing but my beef is them playing in C ball. They have run ruled every team out here and are just going "station to station, we want to keep hitting" a real quote from one of there guys. What do you all think?

rjp217

Beer Me
All the tourney teams in this area that play league usually don't have their entire roster for their league team.... since that's not the case here, IMO they should always play as high as possible. It's league for god's sake.

dubes23113

Addicted to Softballfans
if ya cant beat'em join um.....who care is **** and dunk its all bat control and smart not puttin ball in the air.....dont need to hit piss rockets and bombs to play C level...IJS

rjp217

Beer Me
if ya cant beat'em join um.....who care is **** and dunk its all bat control and smart not puttin ball in the air.....dont need to hit piss rockets and bombs to play C level...IJS

I think the OP is saying C level in this league is low level, not C tournament level.

Hand of Mercy

^The White Devil^
I don't understand what you are saying, an E team playing C league or C tourney cause thats a pretty massive gap there. C tourney they will get owned, C league they will do pretty well. I'm assuming C league, if they are killing people they should play up. I would think a E team should probably play the highest league level available.

illtakeright

Who brought this guy?
Sorry for the confusion, I meant C league in city ball. As in D, C, B,A, AA from weakest to strongest. Hope that clears the confusion up

vikingextreme93

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry for the confusion, I meant C league in city ball. As in D, C, B,A, AA from weakest to strongest. Hope that clears the confusion up

that makes no sense to me? I play d ball and have seen leagues for D level teams, open leagues, leagues with upper and lower...too confusing for this late at night :eek:

44oki

Hillbilly

They're the lowest level tourney team, seems about right. What would you want D,C to both be Rec level?

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Hey guys just wanted your opinion, the league I play in on Wednesday's has a E level USSSA team playing in it. I have no problem with them playing but my beef is them playing in C ball. They have run ruled every team out here and are just going "station to station, we want to keep hitting" a real quote from one of there guys. What do you all think?

I think next year the LD will make them move up.