E Worlds MI

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I was feeling left out and I know it's not as much fun as FL or AZ but who's making the trip up to the Murder Mitten:rolleyes:?

I play for Rock Bottom. I'm local and would like to meet you or help you out if you need anything up here

Risk 33

Addicted to Softballfans
Where and when is this? Don't play utrip but wouldn't mind watching a few games

jesseb

E Ball Hero
Ics is solid, should make a good run at it. Also jt/Schneider construction will be there

OToole20

Addicted to Softballfans
I was feeling left out and I know it's not as much fun as FL or AZ but who's making the trip up to the Murder Mitten:rolleyes:?

I play for Rock Bottom. I'm local and would like to meet you or help you out if you need anything up here

PITCHED AGAINST YOU GUYS THIS WEEKEND!!! MMP will be in the N. Nationals/ Worlds

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
One of the nicest complexes I've ever played at. Too bad it rained that first day last year. We aren't going back this year but if we were traveling I'd pick Michigan over FL for sure again. Florida just sucks with all the humidity.

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports
also, Pitch is gtg. If any of you out of towners want to know good places to eat or fun things to do, lmk.

rifle

Stuntastic Player

MC Mutiny/Babisz AllState will be there, but you probably already could have guessed that (or if you have recently spoken with Lou) :D

rifle

Stuntastic Player
Good tourney this weekend bud.

Thank you. Finally played up to what we believed to be our potential. After reading some of the Mush board fodder, we felt like we had a subpar season as a whole and our record felt a lot worse than it really was (and our record is actually pretty good as a whole).

Knights12

Addicted to Softballfans
I would love to play in this if anyone needs a player, I don't even know if I can be added this late...

Buddhas11

Addicted to Softballfans
pm me your email address and I will send you a pic. The guy that made our logo is giving it an "upgrade" next year so this one will be obsolete.

swish16

What goes here?
pm me your email address and I will send you a pic. The guy that made our logo is giving it an "upgrade" next year so this one will be obsolete.

Who are you? Think we played you at nationals I was with ironhorse I was the
2nd pitcher

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
they are listed on both worlds list of teams.... MI and Fl. can they do both? were they planning on doing both? must be a hell of a sponsor to do both.....:)

You can do all 3 if you want to, just pay for them. Some of the Michigan teams did it last year too. If you play in a state that's hosting the event it kind of makes sense if you have the money to spend. 2 shots at a World title and one has no travel cost. Although they are from NYD so I don't know, that's a lot of time off from work for guys.