earth google ?

Softball.com:

zman025

Addicted to Softballfans
google earth?

can someone help me with this site , i kinda figured how to put in a address and find differnt parks where i have played , how do you find out how far you hit

Last edited:

pitchslapped

Starting Player
Earth Google never heard of it. But yes all "Google Earth" pics are for sure the best way to post how far you hit the ball. :rolleyes:

Country35

Banned User
stop worrying about the actual distance....on this site we guess at it and then add another 50 feet

zman025

Addicted to Softballfans
im just wondering and fooling around with it . its easier to do it this way ,

jaj23

Eye Baller
Download Google Earth, then zoom into your park and use the measuring tool (it looks like a ruler) to measure your bombs. It's pretty accurate... assuming that you know exactly where the ball landed.

web.jpg

Joker

you have to download google earth, the google maps on the website doesn't have the "measure" tool

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Download Google Earth, then zoom into your park and use the measuring tool (it looks like a ruler) to measure your bombs. It's pretty accurate... assuming that you know exactly where the ball landed.

web.jpg

For the record, Jaj did this batting lefty and using a fence post. ;)

timyoung

Panda Smash!
you don't need to download Google Earth. You can go to the regular Google Maps page and if you go to labs you can turn on the measure tool there. Then it should walk you through how to use it.