Easton Bad Customer Service

Anybody know how to get a response from Easton Customer service

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Long story short.. Bought brand new Advance Ghost Softball bat.. Used few times, someone picked up my daughters brand new bat and left a beat cracked bat at a tryout. I didn't yet document the serial, my mistake.. Now nobody wants to help find it unless i can find our original serial number. I've contacted Easton many times with not even a response. Can Easton provide my original serial number and or run the serial number to the bat we are in possession of to find out who has out bat and who's bat we have? Any advice would be helpful.

tonys1

If I left any of my bats, they wouldn't be able to help you. I don't register anything online - I keep my serial numbers, receipts and warranty cards. Regardless of my intentions, I'd also be pretty pissed off if you told me you tracked me down cause Easton gave you my 411.

Even if you intend to show up to that person's home with a freshly baked apple pie to make them realize that oh gosh, they accidentally walked away with your daughter's bat, no company will put themselves in a position where they would risk a customer getting hurt.

Not trying to be difficult, just my two cents, but Easton's not the bad guy here.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
They stole your bat. This is no different than if they didn't leave anther bat behind. How is Easton supposed to have your serial number?

It sucks, but why are you trying to blame anyone but the thief? Lesson learned on the serial number. At least Easton has them on the bat where you might have a chance with the police had you kept it.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I agree. This is NOT bad customer service on Easton's part. Unfortunate luck at having your bat stolen, but it isn't Easton's job to replace said bat.

Buy a new one and move on. Next time, watch the bat more closely and don't allow it to be stolen again.