Easton Brett Helmer 2016

ck1

The Madness
Remarkable how Easton can never "leave well enough alone".

The original CNT+, Flex, Extended were the best bats on the market. The following year the new flex and extended both sucked. In that same year they revamped the stealth and came out with the scn4/5 which were both great. The next 2-3 years the stealth line sucked.

It seems like every 3 years or so Easton will produce a worthwhile product. It could be a supplier quality problem or it could be that they are trying to minimize warranty costs by making engineering changes to stiffen up their bats. If you can figure out how to ensure a bat will not fail after loosening up at 1k cuts you ought to be able to figure out how to hasten the break in period. Like it or not people tend to judge a bat by how quickly it breaks in, with perhaps the false assumption that it will only get hotter.

D RODZ

I Hit Piss RODZ
The prices for the SIS 100H don't compare to the prices for the og 100H. Wouldn't they be closer in price range if they were the same bats.

JPG

Lefty
The prices for the SIS 100H don't compare to the prices for the og 100H. Wouldn't they be closer in price range if they were the same bats.

The only way to really find out is to take both out the wrapper and hit them side by side for 4000 hits.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Prove it....

First hand experience do alright for ya???

[ame]http://youtu.be/krW6I0xg2Nw[/ame]

Fairly good indicator.

But like JPG said, need to put 4K swings on each side by side to REALLY tell.

The SIS is good. It's just not a OG 100H.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Prove it....

Same old song and dance as the CNT+, and SCX2. Neither reissue was the exact same as they claimed, and I'm sure all of their other reissues have told the same story.

Freak black gets hotter faster and the distance comes quicker with the freak black.

Makes sense. I hope this Helmer is more like the 17bh, or 100h, instead of the L1's.

JPG

Lefty
Never ever have I gamed a easton so quickly. This new helmer kills. I am gaming mine and love it.

JPG

Lefty
Video updates?? Enjoy your winter bp and games. It's been super rainy in the WA for winter fall bp.

I have not been hitting much these days. I calmed down after I finally got my kirby hot. I might go out tomorrow and try and put another 200 cuts on it.

JPG

Lefty
Got about 700 hits on my helmer and no real big change since the 100 hit mark. I think it'll change gears again around 1200 but well see.

JPG

Lefty
Touch just got his 2016 Helmer and it changed. His is a matte finish and mine has a slight clear coat.
23643393030_1a60aab1a7_o.png

The newer ones seem to be feeling better out the gate. But mine webbed up way more out the gate.
23310831374_7979dec752_o.png

Mine is the lower number.
23643391340_179a3f10db_o.png

---

Bat hits great. Mine has 800 swings now and has not changed gears for a while.
I am not sure it can get any hotter.

speed123

Synergy Flex OG
Very interesting........ Test bat maybe? Kind of disappointed to hear there's no progression on your bat........ I need to get my hands on one of these!

JPG

Lefty
Still liking the 27.5, or did you go lighter?

I'm sticking to the 27.5, I've been wanting top up my weight for a while and it's due to me swinging a 28oz Woody for Asa and I have just always thought that heavyer smashes better and ends up just better than lighter bats. The helmer feels great at 27.5

WillW3

Starting Player
I'm sticking to the 27.5, I've been wanting top up my weight for a while and it's due to me swinging a 28oz Woody for Asa and I have just always thought that heavyer smashes better and ends up just better than lighter bats. The helmer feels great at 27.5

I just picked up a 28 oz stick in a trade, and I like it so much, I may move up again.

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
Put 373 cuts on mine and it's smoking the ball... Don't know if matte finish is making it a big difference in performance compare to jpg stick or maybe they tweak it little more on performance like took another layer off....lol..