Easton L2.0C Team Canada Edition

Chudder

Addicted to Softballfans
Lmk What you guys think and feel free to give swing tips as well

[ame="http://youtu.be/LrE_QUzKHGM"]http://youtu.be/LrE_QUzKHGM[/ame]

lilhoff

Coach
Nice swings in there. Noticed the Battalion shirt too, any chance you were in Hamilton over the weekend?

Chudder

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice swingins in there. Noticed the Battalion shirt too, any chance you were in Hamilton over the weekend?

Yessir, I was on NKOTB/Battalion .... We finished 4th in Open...took this video on Saturday.. We had a 6hour break between games and 3 of us snuck over to Mohawk Sports Complex and hit BP...

Chudder

Addicted to Softballfans
How many cuts on that bat and what kind of balls were you guys hitting

My bag is a mix of Grey/Gold/Blue/Hot dots. Bat had about 1,000-1,500 swings before the video and has been my gamer for about 6 weeks now, it opened up after 300ish...

In the video we were hitting the ZN balls, thats why I was getting the extra carry on the ball.. Hitting the harder balls in this BP it actually hit a new level and the sound changed again! This bat is unreal now.. Hit some of the best balls I ever have in that round... It doesnt hurt that Robert was putting the ball in the exact same spot every single pitch so you could really dial in.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Waiting for some idiot to tell you to lose the hitch.

Explain to me the stampage on this bat, as I'm over thinking it or too dull to comprehend.

L2 = one piece U-Trip.

Team Canada from the Border Battle = ASA?

Are the two not mutually exclusive?

Chudder

Addicted to Softballfans
Waiting for some idiot to tell you to lose the hitch.

Explain to me the stampage on this bat, as I'm over thinking it or too dull to comprehend.

L2 = one piece U-Trip.

Team Canada from the Border Battle = ASA?

Are the two not mutually exclusive?

Not dull at all my man, it is a little confusing..

L4-ASA-Border Battle bat- We dont play ASA in Canada we only use USSSA Bats, so Easton only made a few L4's for us guys to use at the BB

L2-USSSA-Canada Edition- Same graphics as the L4 however they made a batch of these for retial in Canada because these are the bats we use in the North.

In the vid it was the L2.0C

fives55

Addicted to Softballfans
Here's my one and only swing tip--- Produce your own swing instruction videos! Flawless whip swing!

Chudder

Addicted to Softballfans
did y'all get to keep the L4Cs?

You bet!

Everyone got one, I had my entire team sign mine and its now sitting in a closet, Im trying to get my hands on a L4.0US so I can frame them both with my jersey.

Dont quote me, but I believe there were only 12-14 of the L4.0C's ever made and ours were never made in the 0.5oz loads. Just the regular progressive Easton EL.

Here's my one and only swing tip--- Produce your own swing instruction videos! Flawless whip swing!

haha, thanks man... but there is always room for improvement

Ive only been playing Slo-Pitch for 6 years now and I was very, very raw. I have been to Neils (NT23) STWTP the last 5 years and Ive been fortunate enough to work with Rusty, C.D. and Robo and they have helped me considerably. Not only are they great coaches but great people and Im fortunate enough to be able to call them all friends now.

I would reccommend those trips to anyone!

Nice bombs...What ounce bat are you swinging in the vid?i wanna get the usa 2014 L2 but not sure if i should get 27 or 28oz..i read 27oz has 2oz el and a 28 oz has a 3oz. I currently have a 2014 miken triad 27oz with a 1/2 oz endload. But feels kinda light so thinking of going to a 28oz but that 3oz endload may be too heavy..and does anyone kno what the actual postal weight of these L2 eastons are...Thx

Last edited:

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
You bet!

Everyone got one, I had my entire team sign mine and its now sitting in a closet, Im trying to get my hands on a L4.0US so I can frame them both with my jersey.

Dont quote me, but I believe there were only 12-14 of the L4.0C's ever made and ours were never made in the 0.5oz loads. Just the regular progressive Easton EL.

damn. i was gonna say if you didn't have any use for it any more... that things not going anywhere now though. if you hear that anyone wants to part with one...

Chudder

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice bombs...What ounce bat are you swinging in the vid?i wanna get the usa 2014 L2 but not sure if i should get 27 or 28oz..i read 27oz has 2oz el and a 28 oz has a 3oz. I currently have a 2014 miken triad 27oz with a 1/2 oz endload. But feels kinda light so thinking of going to a 28oz but that 3oz endload may be too heavy..and does anyone kno what the actual postal weight of these L2 eastons are...Thx

Its a 27oz with a 2oz EL in this video, and the 28oz does have the 3oz EL.

IMO stick with a 27oz if yorue swinging a 27oz Triad

Robo_16

Addicted to Softballfans
This Chudder fellow hits it further than Blackburn. I know that for sure.

Good ball player and a better friend. Good luck at Canadians this week bud.

Johnston

Addicted to Softballfans
Great swings Chud!

I was vouch that he hits bombs and is one of the nicest guys around. No one works on his game as much as him and he looks better on the field every time I see him.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Awesome swing. A lot of what I've been wanting/trying to incorporate into my swing. I've always had a slow load with my hands, and almost stopped them once they're back, then to the ball. Your hands are ridiculous, and I really want to get that type of wind and load into my swing.

Pheonix51

Addicted to Softballfans
Chudder

Was it you who hit me in the face that Monday night games?

If so then my jaw can confirm he hits it hard...

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
ha you want us jokers to shoot you pointers? I got one....don't play third with you at bat! Nice swings man! Was Robo there because this vid looks like one where he was hitting the new Z3+ shoppe. Either way nice swings and great distance!

Chudder

Addicted to Softballfans
ha you want us jokers to shoot you pointers? I got one....don't play third at bat! Nice swings man! Was Robo there because this vid looks like one where he was hitting the new Z3+ shoppe. Either way nice swings and great distance!

Yeah, Robo was there.. He is the one pitching to me in the video... Great player... Better friend