Easton Question

casedawg51

Vinci Rep/Fastpitch
Yes and Yes. Good bat that is game ready very quickly. Hotter out of the rapper than the older models but the older ones (4B, 5B, 7B, 6B) catch it and pass it. Runs heavy. Cool graphics, the chicks dig it. Durability remains to be seen, usually a price to pay for hot out of the wrapper but it isn't fragile it seems. The new 4B may have more promise I hear (KaK). That's about all I got.

bud27

Addicted to Softballfans
They got a lot of hype when they came out . I jumped on the "NEW 6B IDEA" That they were going to be as good or better then the older purple stealth . First game DD hit a HR with it used it a couple more time and now it sits in the closet . She has gone back to her old 6b . I think they are good bats ,but honestly I don't think the older Easton's can be replaced . Like Case said "CHICKS DIG THE GRAPHICS" very true. For now its a good bat. I think it will take some time for it to show its Real Colors. They do weigh heavy I think about 2 oz over for the 32/22 I would take that into consideration before you buy.

BUD27

oh8sh24

This is basically just an echo of what case and bud have already said. It is a great bat out of the wrapper. I don't think that durability is going to be as much of an issue as the 6b's have. My daughter absolutely loved it when she first got it. She was hitting balls over the fence with consistency. She has since gone back to a scn5b, and there is just no comparison now. The 5b absolutely belts the ball.
All in all, the ssr3b is a really good bat, and I was one of the first on the bandwagon. It just can't pop like the old ones.

K

KaK

^^^^^ Agree with the others. Some have said they think the Speed 3b and Speed 4b are the same bat just a little different weighting. The Speed 4b I have I feel is better than the 3b. It doesn't sound as " glassy " as the 3b's. I don't have many hits on the 4b so I am in NO WAY hyping it just yet. IMO they will never be as good as the og's, but still pretty damn nice bats.