Easton Salvo For U-Trip League?

Chino123

Starting Player
I know the Salvo is a asa bat, but would it be great for a u-trip league? Someone on my team said they are getting one, and that it is a monster even for u-trip...true?

Man of Steele

Addicted to Softballfans
I know the Salvo is a asa bat, but would it be great for a u-trip league? Someone on my team said they are getting one, and that it is a monster even for u-trip...true?

I would like to hear about this too....is the salvo that good????

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
its been said here in so cal, cats dont buy u-trip sticks. they buy shaved asa and can use them for all associations. IJS.

corsmr50

Damn straight

x2. on a 300' field 301 is good enough, and so long as you hit well with a bat then by all means swing it

I bring both OG eastons fuly broken in, a recoil maxload thats fully broken in and an SCN9 thats the same, and still swing my friends salvo over all of them simply because i hit very very well with it

skew12

If it's your only bat then sure. But I'd say any utrip bat will out hit it. Especially the good ones.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
The truth to why the salvo is so sought after, is because once you shave it, they hit freaking bombs! One of the local shavers here in AZ, said its the best bat after being shaved he's ever came across... That's the truth fellas, teams all over phoenix have one in the bag..

Yes and I said it, its the truth.....

The truth to why the salvo is so sought after, is because once you shave it, they hit freaking bombs! One of the local shavers here in AZ, said its the best bat after being shaved he's ever came across... That's the truth fellas, teams all over phoenix have one in the bag..

Yes and I said it, its the truth.....

ive played alot of AZ teams alot swing glass, but alot roll with painted sticks... Its prob 2 or 3 to 1 on shaved to painted bats.

quad9

Addicted to Softballfans
If you can swing Utrip then swing Utrip... the Salvo is decent, but since everybody is talking 'broken-in' bats, the Salvo can't compete to a well broken in Utrip bat (aka 1000 hit Freak+ :D)

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
I have. I wasnt impressed. Have a buddy and teammate who swears by it and will swing it in utrip/isa tourneys but I hated mine.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
Nope, I traded it. And Im not stupid, I know what they're worth right now.

A valiant effort nonetheless.

osufan2k

Addicted to Softballfans
A guy on my team swings my Salvo. It's a brand new bat and he's the only guy swinging it so far. He is a very good base hit hitter who hits for a high percentage but has never had power. He has struggled in the past to hit a ball 260'. Our league uses .44 375 Gold Dots.

Once he started swinging the Salvo, the distance on his hits increased. He still isn't a home run hitter but now has no problem hitting the ball 300'. The bat only has 100 swings on it.

We have other nice bats on the team (freak 98, white toxic, og evo, extended 2nd batch, OG Techzilla, white steel) so this wasn't a case of him using crappy bats before and switching to a nicer composite. He's able to hit the ball further than ever with the Salvo.

I know some people doubt the bat, but i'm a believer.

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
They are getting getting to be the popular shaved stick around these parts. They hit okay once broken in, nothing over the top awesome, but a good stick. Would definetly swing almost any utrip stick over it though. The salvo that hit right there with or better than your utrip bats are all worked on. I think because they are so cheap for ASA and still a solid stick when stock so you see alot of guys with 2, A legit and a shaver.