Easton Small Batch 26 Pictures

aggiemechengr16

Part Time Player
Convinced myself I needed a glove just for catch...Easton 12" small batch no. 26

Measures right at 12", weighs 24 oz., extremely stiff Horween leather. Finger stalls and wrist are nice and snug. Single post web is 4.5" wide.

IMG_3858_zpsvefxkzww.jpg

IMG_3860_zpsbw2nklpw.jpg

IMG_3859_zpscbifxmte.jpg

IMG_3861_zpspiihpros.jpg

IMG_3862_zpsz0o6h8xu.jpg

IMG_3864_zpsvewrmbs5.jpg

IMG_3863_zpsmrqyi1cu.jpg

Pic of my favorites: Made in Japan Mizuno Pro Custom, Easton Small Batch, SBF SP125, and SBF Jtan DCT
IMG_3865_zpsjt0pntza.jpg

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
My initial reading comprehension thought there were going to be 26 pictures here. Good looking glove though (and a nice core four there).

Berniem

There is an unwritten rule that states you can't mention using a 30% off coupon code without sharing it with forum bros.
It was 30 dollars off coupon. I will gladly give out that code. I've already given it to one member. I will post it on this board if that's permissable.

MaverickAH

If you sign up for their mailing list, you'll get a 15% off your next purchase coupon sent to your email.

And FTR...…. There should be no problem discussing this here since both SBF & the TE Family are both owned by the same parent company.

MaverickAH

I just picked up my No. 26 this morning & thought that I'd post some quick pics here. The first thing I'll say is that this is the horweeniest (new word! :p) of horween gloves! I've never had one covered in so much horween dust before. And the smell...……. Ahhh, heaven! Built quality is impeccable & I love the fact that Easton uses a copper colored thread for the stitching. That, the welting, the embossed logo & palm help to give it an "all business" look.

AD,
I know that you may hate me, but I'm gonna twist your arm & say get Anna one of these. She might just leave you alone for the rest of her playing days! Not a bad investment at all!

Ay87Dge.jpg

MAMiyLO.jpg

The dust is real!
a0N4YOQ.jpg

YzupJoG.jpg

D0THJKf.jpg

nvPOmxI.jpg

Last edited:

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Come on Maverick.........quit, just stop it!

Last Thursday I waited on the phone with BE for 20 minutes, never got them, called them back and they were closed, chalked it up to fate, was actually relieved! Later I had a 5 minute conversation with Anna about a new glove, showed her this Small Batch, the 2019 DM Pro1000, and the orange/tan Pro206-6JTB. She without a doubt chose the Pro1000, this Small Batch would be for me, which I don't need! Great looking glove!

Maverick the enabler..........that'd make a great Game of Thrones name! :D

MaverickAH

I know that it doesn't seem like it but I'm only looking out for you! ;)

I can tell you that I'm very glad that I picked this one up. It's right in my wheelhouse. Probably yours as well.
I have to admit that the exclusiveness of these is a HUGE selling point! I have a 21 & now a 26 but I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a 23 (12.25" H-Web). I've always liked a lot of Easton glove patterns but hated their color schemes. These are gloves I can get behind. Thank you GC!

NYC

Swag on 100.
I just picked up my No. 26 this morning & thought that I'd post some quick pics here. The first thing I'll say is that this is the horweeniest (new word! :p) of horween gloves! I've never had one covered in so much horween dust before. And the smell...……. Ahhh, heaven! Built quality is impeccable & I love the fact that Easton uses a copper colored thread for the stitching. That, the welting, the embossed logo & palm help to give it an "all business" look.

AD,
I know that you may hate me, but I'm gonna twist your arm & say get Anna one of these. She might just leave you alone for the rest of her playing days! Not a bad investment at all!

Ay87Dge.jpg

MAMiyLO.jpg

The dust is real!
a0N4YOQ.jpg

YzupJoG.jpg

D0THJKf.jpg

nvPOmxI.jpg
Is it me or it looks bigger than 12". Do you have a pro1000 to compare?

Party mafia

I know that it doesn't seem like it but I'm only looking out for you! ;)

I can tell you that I'm very glad that I picked this one up. It's right in my wheelhouse. Probably yours as well.
I have to admit that the exclusiveness of these is a HUGE selling point! I have a 21 & now a 26 but I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a 23 (12.25" H-Web). I've always liked a lot of Easton glove patterns but hated their color schemes. These are gloves I can get behind. Thank you GC!
Are you going to be gaming your small batch gloves?

MaverickAH

It measures 12" on the nose.

I've got 2 PRO1000's but both are vastly different from one another & they are both spec'd at 12.25". One plays big & the other small. Comparing them to this would mean nothing.

MaverickAH

Are you going to be gaming your small batch gloves?

Probably not. I've got a strong feeling that my playing days are over. The body is just not cooperating & I refuse to go out there just to be out there. I have a level of performance that I've set for myself & if I don't feel that I can reach & sustain that...…

I'm probably going to sell the 21 but I'm sorely tempted to still break in the 26, I like it so much!

MaverickAH

I wouldn't call the hand stall 'snug'. I wear a L/XL (depending on brand) batting glove & the fit is perfect for me. What I will say is that the hand opening is a little smaller than what I would consider normal. I said the same thing about my No. 21 so I think that it's a trait of the ESB's. As a point of reference, the hand opening is on the order of a Rawlings custom ordered with a "Narrow Fit/Youth Pro Taper". Definitely not for the "club fisted" crowd!

My wrist to middle finger is roughly 8.25" & a normal, relaxed spread of my fingers that I feel comfortable with is about 7". My wrist is roughly 7.25" around & my palm is about 8.625" around. Internally the glove dimensions are fine & it feels natural on my hand. If memory serves me correctly, you wear a M batting glove so you should be fine

Party mafia

I wouldn't call the hand stall 'snug'. I wear a L/XL (depending on brand) batting glove & the fit is perfect for me. What I will say is that the hand opening is a little smaller than what I would consider normal. I said the same thing about my No. 21 so I think that it's a trait of the ESB's. As a point of reference, the hand opening is on the order of a Rawlings custom ordered with a "Narrow Fit/Youth Pro Taper". Definitely not for the "club fisted" crowd!

My wrist to middle finger is roughly 8.25" & a normal, relaxed spread of my fingers that I feel comfortable with is about 7". My wrist is roughly 7.25" around & my palm is about 8.625" around. Internally the glove dimensions are fine & it feels natural on my hand. If memory serves me correctly, you wear a M batting glove so you should be fine
could you post a picture of side by side between the 12" vs 12.5" small batch glove. Thanks

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank you.

I keep seeing you asking questions here and there about small batch gloves. Weight size etc. What specifically are you wanting to know? Have you owned one yet? Is there a model your considering getting? There’s people on here that can help.

Party mafia

I keep seeing you asking questions here and there about small batch gloves. Weight size etc. What specifically are you wanting to know? Have you owned one yet? Is there a model your considering getting? There’s people on here that can help.
Yes i own the 13" # web glove and it weighted in 29 oz and it's heavy if I play in tournament all day, and my wrist will get fatigue after a long day of softball. I am just curious on the weight of different small batch gloves.
12.5 small batch weights in as 27oz
12.75 inches SB weights in as 29oz
12" SB weights in as 24 oz.