Easton SSR2

JustinSS

McGlovin #6
Ok, well finally put down my OG's and peeled the wrapper off my SSR2. I completely believe in the hype. This bat is incredibly hot for a stock bat. I hit 4 times tonight league and hit three line drives off the fence and a liner in the 5-6. Bat felt and sounded great. It didn't feel like a 2 piece at all.

Easton ASA guys, try one! I want another!

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
The SSR2 still feels like a 2 piece IMO, but I will say it has lived up to the hype. We play with .40 COR 375 Comp Dudley Thunder Heat and I am out hitting my fully broken in orange Mayhem, mostly broken in blue and red mayhem, my buddy's OG May98, and it was almost even with a friend of mine's F98. I am concerned though. Do you suppose as these new post abi bats break in, they will lose their pop? I can't imagine it getting hotter.

bdubbew

Addicted to Softballfans
I can kill the ball with mine but hard for me to get the ball up, a lot of line drives... think i am to early but bat is good. one of the top 3 new asa bats.

rme0018

<font color="RED">Outstanding Bad Dealer</font>
the ssr2 still feels like a 2 piece imo, but i will say it has lived up to the hype. We play with .40 cor 375 comp dudley thunder heat and i am out hitting my fully broken in orange mayhem, mostly broken in blue and red mayhem, my buddy's og may98, and it was almost even with a friend of mine's f98. I am concerned though. Do you suppose as these new post abi bats break in, they will lose their pop? I can't imagine it getting hotter.

i dont think they will lose there pop and distance. Since they are 100% composite. It only can break in and get better imo

Blaker34

Addicted to Softballfans
I love mine as well. So far, 3 bombs and plenty of frozen ropes to the fence for doubles and triples.

Mikeabilly

Addicted to Softballfans
My SSR2 felt too flexy early on and i bought the SRV4 because its a one piece, but my SSR2 is now my gamer and it launches balls with little to no flex

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
whoa, whoa, whoa, I got a 28 oz SSR2 not too many hits plus cash...I want that reaper! I love my SSR2 but I really want a '08 reaper more.