For Sale/Trade easton tri shell, 2 demarini rayzr, demarini 375,demarini white steel

wgilbert21

Starting Player
Up for sale are a few of my metals. All bats are returnable with out receipt. Really looking for cash but would be interested in Worth est, Worth pst, Easton st1-z, or anything Anderson in 34/26 and 34/27 only. Let me know if your interested and we can work something out. Thanks in advance!

Will Gilbert

Demarini Rayzr 34/26 no dents or waves $60 SOLD
Demarini Rayzr 34/26 no dents or waves $60 SOLD
Demarini 375 34/26 only about 10-15 hits!! $100 SOLD
Demarini white steel 34/28 black barrel slight wave or two under 100 hits $100 Sold
Easton Tri shell 34/30 no dents or waves $60 TRADED

dwsqv.jpg

Last edited:

wgilbert21

Starting Player
I can get a scale weight after work with pics. If more pics are needed feel free to ask and all bats have visible stamps I forgot to list that.

I cannot see my pic on this post is it showing up for you guys??? Im getting a box with ? Mark instead of the pic...

wgilbert21

Starting Player
Both Demarini Rayzr are pending sale to Bigbnc17

Demarini white steel pending sale to kj13

Will ship out Monday! Thanks guys

wgilbert21

Starting Player
Sc500 got a local offer last night to trade for a mint demarini Sunday swagger. Will update through out the day with all pending offers and respond to all PM's heading off to work now. Thanks guys!

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol I'm a hoarder. Looks like you got the steel anyhow. Thought you were not in the market for steels since you keep on selling yours.

I keep getting suckered into playing Rec co Ed with my wife. I hate single wall unlimted lol. But it's better to play then watch lol

GTIDUDE

Star Player
I keep getting suckered into playing Rec co Ed with my wife. I hate single wall unlimted lol. But it's better to play then watch lol

much more fun to play then watch thats for sure bro! Although unlimited height is nice, i can sit and wait on those, its those minimum height knucklers that really throw off my swing.

wgilbert21

Starting Player
375 shipped to hammerhead
Both rayzr shipped to Bigbnc7

Should both see them by Wednesday 6/10/15

thanks again guys

wgilbert21

Starting Player
Demarini white steel 34/28 is heading to Cali

Shipping first to KJ13 , payment due when delivered. Thanks KJ13, Enjoy the steel!