Not GTG Easton4lyfe Soon to be NG2G

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
OBD tags / bans should be handed out more frequently on this site. Too many repeat offenders.

M

MJL 00

He is currently selling a couple bats also...this is why my deals have slowed WAY down on here sorry SBF getting lil out of hand

AJ22

Super Moderator
He is currently selling a couple bats also...this is why my deals have slowed WAY down on here sorry SBF getting lil out of hand

LOL ...

1. - It is each and every members responsibility to research each and every member they are dealing with. If any member needs help doing this, my inbox along with other MODs inbox is ALWAYS open. I like helping before a deal becomes NGTG. Not after.

2. - IMO, it is the chances we take buying USED. Is this an acceptable way of thinking? How else should we think? If you want to know the exact history of a bat, buy NIW.

3. - Where is he selling bats currently? He has not been here (online) for about 25 days (give or take).

Its posts like the quote above and the previous post that have no actual fact to it that make me wonder who to deal with and who is GTG. :confused:

No deal is too good to walk away from .. know who you are dealing with. If a member still feels uncomfortable about a deal, please find a middleman. We as members can only protect each other. Wouldn't it make more sense to protect before than after??

M

MJL 00

LOL ...

1. - It is each and every members responsibility to research each and every member they are dealing with. If any member needs help doing this, my inbox along with other MODs inbox is ALWAYS open. I like helping before a deal becomes NGTG. Not after.

2. - IMO, it is the chances we take buying USED. Is this an acceptable way of thinking? How else should we think? If you want to know the exact history of a bat, buy NIW.

3. - Where is he selling bats currently? He has not been here (online) for about 25 days (give or take).

Its posts like the quote above and the previous post that have no actual fact to it that make me wonder who to deal with and who is GTG. :confused:

No deal is too good to walk away from .. know who you are dealing with. If a member still feels uncomfortable about a deal, please find a middleman. We as members can only protect each other. Wouldn't it make more sense to protect before than after??

So because of my comment, which was just stating an opinion, I might be in the same category as a NGTG member or my 150 GTGs are questioned????

Yes AJ and please understand I wasnt putting SBF in a bad light. I agree with everything you have said and thats why I get cell phone numbers or emails and communicate thru out deal. But we all know that always doesnt mean something can not go wrong...Too bad people have to take advantage of other ballers...

Also I didnt see that the sales thread was an old one and I apologize for that...

Last edited by a moderator:

jsiders6

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL ...

This is softballfans....No sense is the best sense. :rolleyes:

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans

bahahaha yeah I am NGTG because I think more people should be banned from selling on here.

Still no OBD tag on this guy.

AJ22

Super Moderator
bahahaha yeah I am NGTG because I think more people should be banned from selling on here.

Still no OBD tag on this guy.

Who said you were NGTG? I might not deal with you, but I never said you were NGTG. :confused:

Again, another worthless added post ...

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
That's the one.

Your bat and mine were shipped at the same time. He sent me a pic of the PO receipt and your tracking number was on there with mine. I do think he sent me a bat but without tape lord knows how long it lasted. I found out soon after i put up my ng2g thread that both the J2s were shaved so i wasnt that mad that mine didnt show up but this guy needs to be banned plain and simple.... All the attention is on stopping all the niw bat sales which people are getting banned for left and right but i guess ****ing 2 board bros is acceptable.